Project Anti-Gap 2 - Lowering a 2002 GMC Yukon 4wd 3/5

Had a little chat with Antheny via email a few months ago. Awesome to see that he is interested in the same things as his father. I bet that makes the relationship between you and him closer. All I can get my old man to do is yell at me and tell me I'm wasting my money and I should be saving everything I have so its nice to have see a father and son actually enjoy doing the same things.

1349713160_rte.png

• 4 months later...

idk how I missed this. Lowering a 4wd is the best thing... All the conveniences of having a 4wd but not a mile off the ground like a stock 4wd.

Anyway, 6 months down the road or so, how have the DJM lowers held up?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I know this is an older thread but I wanted to see how the drop has held up and if you noticed any bump steer from using the drop control arms. I have a 2006 Escalade and will be dropping it soon on 22's, and have really been leaning towards the same norcal kit that you used. Your truck looks top notch and it shows that you don't skimp on things, so any input would be very much appreciated!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1