RickyFriery97 Posted July 12, 2016 Report Posted July 12, 2016 I just recently sold my last truck and got into a 14 Ram 2500 Megacab. Ive got the 8.4" touch screen U connect system and all that, don't wanna change it out. I want to put my subs back in, just a single RF 1k amp. whats a good line out converter to install? 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
graham0599 Posted July 12, 2016 Report Posted July 12, 2016 http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/rf-bld My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
donpablo Posted July 12, 2016 Report Posted July 12, 2016 I have u connect in my 300c i used https://www.amazon.com/AudioControl-2-Channel-Converter-Subwoofer-Control/dp/B01EDFPNSG/ref=sr_1_cc_3?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1468348236&sr=1-3-catcorr&keywords=lc6i 2015 F-150 Platnuim
xpoppadaddyx Posted July 12, 2016 Report Posted July 12, 2016 I have u connect in my 300c i used https://www.amazon.com/AudioControl-2-Channel-Converter-Subwoofer-Control/dp/B01EDFPNSG/ref=sr_1_cc_3?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1468348236&sr=1-3-catcorr&keywords=lc6i 2002 Chevy Trailblazer (Build) 2013 Nissan Altima (Build) Poppa's YouTube Channel Poppa's FB Page Poppa's Instagram
Ken Baughman Posted August 5, 2016 Report Posted August 5, 2016 I have a 2011 Chevy HHR and I aquired an set of lanzer 12" subs and a lanzer amp and would like them in said vehicle but I am not yet ready to replace the head unit, so using my factory radio would like to put in a line out converter but don't want one to where I have to cut speaker wires is there a device out there for my HHR that I can preouts and not cut wires? I have been looking at PAC stuff and it appears they have such items that add preouts and plug into factory harness but they don't have something for my year! Please help!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.