Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 12" Type R wired to 2 ohms with about 400-450 watts RMS Alpine amp running to it. When tuning the gain and bass boost, I have trouble finding distortion even with gain fully dialed. I was wondering if you have any tips to setting the gain, and listening for distortion.

Posted

Do a search for DD-1

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...