Billy Chase Posted July 19, 2016 Report Posted July 19, 2016 Just wondering if I'm wasting my time trying this or not? Was thinking of doing 6-6.5" in a 4th order in my Toyota pickup. I have a solid side shell and was going to remove the back window only and boot it. Any suggestions?
Carnines Posted July 19, 2016 Report Posted July 19, 2016 There's a build by a guy on here called askmeaboutmy6.5s
yurvalentine Posted July 19, 2016 Report Posted July 19, 2016 I've got a little 6.5 that kicks some serious ass. I think you could do some damage with 6 of em but a single 15 in the same space would probably do more, so you won't see many people doing it.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 19, 2016 Report Posted July 19, 2016 One of my favorite builds too. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197034-new-wagon-build/ That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Triticum Agricolam Posted July 19, 2016 Report Posted July 19, 2016 Unless you just want to use 6.5"s for the novelty or you absolutely can't fit anything bigger, you will be MUCH better suited by larger subs. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Billy Chase Posted July 19, 2016 Author Report Posted July 19, 2016 I really wanted to do do either 4-12's or 6-'10's but I think I want to do either 6.5's or 8's for the odd factor.
Billy Chase Posted July 19, 2016 Author Report Posted July 19, 2016 If I go 12's I want to do a build using old school names like some precision power or cerwin vega stuff. The truck is a throwback 90's mini truck build. So if I used some of the old school name stuff it will fit the whole theme of the truck.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.