My mom lives down in Florida so I keep checking down there for one. I think I shot myself in the foot by starting with a 2 door because I really can't find any for a half-way decent price

I'm having a tough time picking a color to paint the inside of the box. I'd like to do white with some led's but I feel like that's been done way too many times. I like the idea of doing black but I don't want the box to look like a black hole when you look inside

could just prime it with some white kilz and stick some RGB leds in the box to see how you like it

That's probably what I'll end up doing

It sucks that it doesn't seem like anything got done but getting the top of the shell in, screwing it off, then getting the baffles in and secure took 3 hours. So as of right now, the box itself is done. I have to build bracing for the sealed side. The back wall is larger than the opening of the rear hatch so that has to go on once the box is in. Then the port/loading wall is getting built into the b-pillar, then box secured to it
827421F0-E71B-4528-B5F7-060DFC364400_zps

Last night was the first time my dad has gave me a hand with this build. I had to swap out about 50 screws in the shell, cut the top sheet, predrill all the holes, cut the 2nd baffle, rip down a 2x8 I had for the back of the baffle, notch the ripped down pieces where the subs are, then mount everything. Using steel is alot more tedious than using just wood

A buddy is running a pair of NS-1's in his truck so once I get the box installed and ready to test, I'm going to use his truck to power my subs and see where it sits. I'm undecided on which amps to run right now. My wallet wants to go with 3500's to start but I really want to go straight to NS-1's

Thats still good lol. I haven't done shit in 2 days. Im sore and my stomach has been giving me issues, heat doesn't help anything but as soon as my taper jig for my table saw gets here I need to get to work! lol

Tuned in for this! I know for me, looking back I wish I had just waited and saved up when buying equipment. I've spent way more buying and selling until I got what I really wanted in the first place than I would have if I had just waited a little longer for money and buying what I really wanted. Either way, this will be a cool build

Got Taramps? Finally got a good friend of mine to become a dealer

66488D02-93D6-4F98-A3BB-F0C0458EA19F_zps
And here's half of my front stage power and crossover. When all said and done, I'll have double this
06DC3269-51C6-47EA-9C0D-A0EDB29BE7BE_zps

Archived