bsneon98 Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 holy shit lol Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
doug118 Posted July 29, 2016 Author Report Posted July 29, 2016 This should have everything sounding nice and clear 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
bsneon98 Posted July 29, 2016 Report Posted July 29, 2016 Nice headunit man! Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
doug118 Posted August 6, 2016 Author Report Posted August 6, 2016 Changed up the loading wall. It's 5" thick so 3/4" ply, 2x4's, then another piece of 3/4". The last layer of 3/4" is still getting glassed to the truck. I'll most likely add some 6" PVC to the opening for a nice roundover 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
doug118 Posted August 9, 2016 Author Report Posted August 9, 2016 Picked up a couple of big 2-1/2" aluminum slugs to use for bracing for the sealed side. They're going to the machine shop tomorrow to get cut down, drilled and tapped so I can run big bolts into them 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
bsneon98 Posted August 10, 2016 Report Posted August 10, 2016 man, your not messing around! Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
doug118 Posted August 11, 2016 Author Report Posted August 11, 2016 I'm trying not to. This box stands me like $600 so far and I still need another sheet of plywood, caulking, and PVC for the port. I don't want this thing to fail in any way shape or form 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
bsneon98 Posted August 11, 2016 Report Posted August 11, 2016 I'm trying not to. This box stands me like $600 so far and I still need another sheet of plywood, caulking, and PVC for the port. I don't want this thing to fail in any way shape or form wow thats nuts. The most I had into an enclosure was like $100 and I gave the thing away. How do you plan on securing the box to the car? Seat belt bolts? Tuned in man! Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
doug118 Posted August 11, 2016 Author Report Posted August 11, 2016 It's getting welding right to the floor lol 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Guest Posted August 11, 2016 Report Posted August 11, 2016 Picked up a couple of big 2-1/2" aluminum slugs to use for bracing for the sealed side. They're going to the machine shop tomorrow to get cut down, drilled and tapped so I can run big bolts into them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.