Sonic Electronix

yes and no^^...Magnuson Moss Act...if something is done improperly and leads to an issue in the vehicle, they can void the warranty on the part that failed and adjacent parts that work with said part...they would have to prove it but its still possible...ive ran into this issue personally and knew the law...they tried to deny warranty claim because of the audio in the vehicle and said they wouldnt work on it until i removed it...let them know i knew the laws and they would have to prove it caused the issue, got it covered under warranty as it was supposed to be

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

Ya those are pretty badass. You think I could eventually get a second TS 2.8k and run one to each of them or even strapped ?

Now that is pushing it, a 2.8k at .5ohm on a driver rated for 1500w. 2k is one thing, 2.5k is pushing it. 2.8k running at .5 ohm, now you are asking for a recone within the year.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Yeah the people that run 3x rated do recones within a year. I'd rather build it and leave it alone for years. As far as slot ports, traditional is the same as L, ones with Ls are just longer. And aero ports are more efficient so in a identical application you could get away with less port area.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Ok so if the perscion ports require less port and are more efficient then why doesn't everyone just use them instead of the traditional ? And I'll probably just run one 2.8k at .5 or 1 ohm to two of them

It cost me $240 for 4 6" precision ports, thinking back if I just used a slot port it could have been done for very cheap

Ok so if the perscion ports require less port and are more efficient then why doesn't everyone just use them instead of the traditional ? And I'll probably just run one 2.8k at .5 or 1 ohm to two of them

It cost me $240 for 4 6" precision ports, thinking back if I just used a slot port it could have been done for very cheap
that as well a lot of ports bend,aerospace aren't easy to bend in some cases

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm