audiofanaticz Posted August 6, 2016 Report Posted August 6, 2016 People have asked so many times and got none, so good luck with that!
baron_of_bass Posted August 6, 2016 Report Posted August 6, 2016 Lmfao this guy is back? He just wants attention, I've seen him bump his own threads lol Team Bass-Hz
Mariothadon Posted August 7, 2016 Author Report Posted August 7, 2016 People have asked so many times and got none, so good luck with that! I have pics under other topics admin! .. Lmfao this guy is back? He just wants attention, I've seen him bump his own threads lol I'm not trying to get attention bro. You blew 2 american bass hd 12s in under a week, your going to blow these even faster. I thought you where getting 2 SSA Evils.. Didn't you say that I clipped them cause my gain wasn't properly set? I could've sworn you said my amp puts out 2400 to 3000 watts rms at 1 ohm but now magically 4 subs equaled to 2400 watts won't hold up?? hmm okay I see you didn't want me taking your advice! Point well taken.
Mariothadon Posted August 7, 2016 Author Report Posted August 7, 2016 Am I missing something? 4 600rms subs (2400 total) on 2400-3000 watts RMS? So at most 750rms each sub? That should be fine. That's what I was thinking since I was told my Orion HCCA 5000.1D puts out 3k rms at the most on 1 ohm. Previously I thought maybe it put 5k out but people said otherwise and I took the advice and went with something more suitable or else I would of bought 2 SSA Evils.
Jessica Posted August 7, 2016 Report Posted August 7, 2016 damn, i really got under this guys skin, he completely ignores me now lol. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Mariothadon Posted August 7, 2016 Author Report Posted August 7, 2016 i would like some pics Bro I will try posting some pics on here tomorrow. What exactly do you want to see? My entire last set up or just the blown subwoofers?
Jessica Posted August 7, 2016 Report Posted August 7, 2016 how about coils, with your name and date written on paper in the picture. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Mariothadon Posted August 7, 2016 Author Report Posted August 7, 2016 Here is a pic of the subwoofer enclosure for 4 DC lvl 2s if they will take 3k rms...
Mariothadon Posted August 7, 2016 Author Report Posted August 7, 2016 how about coils, with your name and date written on paper in the picture. What am I suppose to be proving? people know I have the AB HD 12's already!
Jessica Posted August 7, 2016 Report Posted August 7, 2016 youre right, i dont know why i posted. I'll excuse myself. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.