Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

XFL 1522 Box help needed!


Bigwheelw

Recommended Posts

Posted

"Shouldn't" ,I would think like most, means you have a general ideal of what tools to use. Not being a dick, but look if you are unsure how to cut a hole in wood get one of these guys to build and ship you one so it will be right. I believe "strangeduck" or "triticum" does.

Posted

I'm pretty sure if you have to state "not being a dick" that you truly are being a dick. I never claimed to be an expert box builder. I usually use a jig saw, but was wondering if there is a different/easier ways. I didn't ask for some dick to give me a smart ass answer. I just wanted to know what everyone else is using.

Posted

I use a circle jig and a router. Perfect results every time.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Thank you very much. That's all I was asking for was a legitimate answer not to get bashed. I come on this website to pick the brains of you highly knowledgeable people to get some information for myself and to spread the word to others who are less knowledgeable than I. I love the website and I respect the people who help me and the people who deserve respect.

Posted

I use a circle jig and a router. Perfect results every time.

This really is the preferred way to do the sub cut out. And with a double layer baffle you can counter sink the sub so that it sits flush.

Posted

I use circle jig/ router as well but another option is to use a jig saw just wont be as clean a cut.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4659 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...