One thing that drives me nuts about installs is the lack of adequate roof bracing. Nothing destroys a clean big build quite like a "CLAP,CLAP,CHCHCH,DRRRRR" roof flap sound. So, to completely eliminate that from the AlphaBlazer, we decided to foam, deaden, and add 3 sheets of wood (in some areas 4 sheets) to our roof with screws, PL 3x and foam.

IDdm9l7.jpg

zZTqHUo.jpg

2HdJrWQ.jpg

JH87sil.jpg

jW1iqc5.jpg

Got the floor finished up with a little bit of PL 3x to seal off little itty bitty cracks. Overall, I really like how the floor turned out. Looks clean and is solid being bolted to the frame with 7 original bolts that used to hold down the back seats. I'm really digging the kerfed pieces.

u08RTYZ.jpg

moar!!!! looks awesome so far!

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Getting the first baffle on. It's finally starting to look like a box! Now, you might notice that the holes aren't lined up. We actually had to shift them so that we could squish them together and gain a little over an inch for port area. You'll see why that inch was so important for our port.

5QMFho6.jpg

KdJmSiD.jpg

zaZPZTD.jpg

Archived