fusing duel power and ground inputs

So my Twisted sounds 2.8k recommends a 300 amp fuse. Im thinking about buying duel 1/0 adapters for my power and grounds... If i do, should i fuse each wire @ 150 amps since im sharing power between two wires to equal 300 amps of fusing ? Cuz if i fuse each wire @ 300 amps techically i would have 600 amps of fusing.... Am i correct ?

Inb4 the fuse is only to protect the wire so use what ever the wire is rated for.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Broke audio - there is no on board fusing.... Assuming twisted sound asked for a 300 amp fuse to protect the board incase of an internal short. So i can see fusing 300 for one input... But if i fuse 300 on each of the duel inputs, i would have a capable of 600 amps of fusing when the said it needed 300 amps of fusing, figured i should split it to 150 each on the duel power input adapter ?

I know there is no on board fusing,

I said what I said because I know what you'll get told around here,

It happens every time a fusing question comes up without fail.

I'm not going to get in the argument that will ensue here but you are correct in your thinking,

I'm out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

When steve posted the vid of that shok wire, i thought, ill just sit back and wait for some one to do the big 3 with it, or a run to the rear with a stock alt, and throw a 1000 amp fuse in it.

I wasnt talking about the 8/0 shok wire and i personally think that wire is just a novalty item just link the MTX jack hammers.... i can go on for days why i believe the shok wire is a waste of money and not practical but thats all in my opinion.

Archived