Sonic Electronix

4 Channel amp With New Door speakers

Sup Guys, So Im looking to replace my factory OEM with an aftermarket one. Same with the doors also.... Here is whats exactly in the car in the image

Im going to keep the stock navigation system, I added 2 SQ212 with a HiFonics BRX BRX1116.1d(yes i know i could of done better and i want to replace this also), I already have a crappy PAC LOC (the most common cheap one) and no electircal upgrades YET. I have the wires already purchased and a audiocontrol LC7I Ready to be installed.

So I need a 4 Channel amp W some decent door speakers. Budget $200-$300.....Just need recommendations!gs41_2008_lancerevo_systemdesign.png

You really should get out to dealers and listen to door speakers instead of just relying on internet reviews. After you find a set you like that's within your budget you can shop for an amp to feed them.

I'd recommend you try to get an amp with an RMS slightly higher than the speakers you decide on, this way you have headroom. You're not trying to squeeze every last watt from the amp, so it should run a little cooler and have a longer life expectancy (assuming everything is installed and tuned correctly).

• 2 weeks later...

CT Sounds has their 125.2 amp on close out for $99. It normally goes for $230 msrp.

PPI has the 900.4 that can be had for around $150.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

So actually picked up a Rockford fosgate r400.4 for $110 (Not bad) and the birth sheet said it does 569 RMS(not gonna complain)But i'm still trying to decide on a set. I almost bit the bullet on a PPI 520.4 but i have a bad feeling about it.

Im thinking on getting one of these:

Soundqubed QC-H6.5

JBL P660C

2x Rockford Fosgate PPS4-6 Punch PRO (Midbass)

Rockford Fosgate Punch P165-SE

Any of those will do great. You may also look at skar audio comp sets. They have them for a good price on ebay. Thats a good deal on that amp.

Archived