Project DCPTCN (2 15s 4th Order Blowthrough) Pictures All Fixed

It's a crew cab and I want to be able to use the back seat so no wall for me... never really been a fan of walls it's just not my style if it was a ext cab I'd probably wall it eventually though... I've been missing my old blowthrough setup I had in my old chevy so I have to build another... just bigger

after I posted it I thought 2 myself where will the lesbian orgy take place if there is no backseat

The 10 to play 80 to 500

The 6.5 to play 500 to 5000

the tweet to play 5000 up

I had a similar setup in my last build with an 8 and 2 6.5 in each door and it worked perfectly

Now I'm curious ... if you don't think it will work let me know why... I'm still open...

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

It's a crew cab and I want to be able to use the back seat so no wall for me... never really been a fan of walls it's just not my style if it was a ext cab I'd probably wall it eventually though... I've been missing my old blowthrough setup I had in my old chevy so I have to build another... just bigger

after I posted it I thought 2 myself where will the lesbian orgy take place if there is no backseat

:peepwall:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

The 10 to play 80 to 500

The 6.5 to play 500 to 5000

the tweet to play 5000 up

I had a similar setup in my last build with an 8 and 2 6.5 in each door and it worked perfectly

You're better off with a pair of 10's and good tweeters. Or a single 10 and a pair of 8's. Running 6.5's is a waste because 8's and even high quality 10's will play just as high as 6.5's, but play MUCH lower and be louder

That makes sense but at the same time I'm not worriedone about the 6.5 playing low because that's what the 10s are for... I'm not arguing I'm just basing this build off my last one which worked really really well

Cosmetically I like how it is now but I might look into 2 8s and 2 tweets per door I just have to play with my design a little... I also like having the adjustability of running 3 way active but hell we'll see what happens

Archived