Sundown Audio

3 15 inch woofers suggestions on bass amp

Malcdiesel

The Crossfire 4k's are some of the most badass fucking boards on the market right now. Triple inputs for a "4k" oh sure. Buddy of mine was louder with 1 crossfire 4k at 1/2 than a DC7.5k @ 1/2 on the same woofers(dc level 3), before he bought the new crossfire xsv3's. They are rock solid amps. He abuses the ever living shit out of those boards with no issues what so ever. Demo'ed it for 8 hours+ at a show with two NS g34's, two 480's, and one Iraggi 320. Played at 12.0v flat 90% of the day. Mind you, this is two 4k's boards in 100* humid ass oklahoma heat, behind the seats on the floor board of a rcsb truck with a blowthrough.

To not go with them would be a poor decision. If you can fit all 3 of them that is. Roger takes care of his guys really well.

Same can be said about the THFE though. Andrew's equipment is no joke whatsoever. And he puts CS right up at the top just like Roger does. But if you do run into an issue, you're out tunes until you get it back.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I vote THFE or triple crossfire 4ks......a local guy had 3 Team Fi 15s in a GMC Sierra crew cab below window line on 3 CF 4ks and it slammed, he now has 4 team 15s in a blow thru on 4 CF 4ks and it crushes the larynx.... My .02

I vote THFE or triple crossfire 4ks......a local guy had 3 Team Fi 15s in a GMC Sierra crew cab below window line on 3 CF 4ks and it slammed, he now has 4 team 15s in a blow thru on 4 CF 4ks and it crushes the larynx.... My .02

Just 1 THFE OR 2?

The Crossfire 4k's are some of the most badass fucking boards on the market right now. Triple inputs for a "4k" oh sure. Buddy of mine was louder with 1 crossfire 4k at 1/2 than a DC7.5k @ 1/2 on the same woofers(dc level 3), before he bought the new crossfire xsv3's. They are rock solid amps. He abuses the ever living shit out of those boards with no issues what so ever. Demo'ed it for 8 hours+ at a show with two NS g34's, two 480's, and one Iraggi 320. Played at 12.0v flat 90% of the day. Mind you, this is two 4k's boards in 100* humid ass oklahoma heat, behind the seats on the floor board of a rcsb truck with a blowthrough.

To not go with them would be a poor decision. If you can fit all 3 of them that is. Roger takes care of his guys really well.

Same can be said about the THFE though. Andrew's equipment is no joke whatsoever. And he puts CS right up at the top just like Roger does. But if you do run into an issue, you're out tunes until you get it back.

Thanks buddy, correct me if I'm wrong ,you rather me go the (3) crossfire 4K over (2) 8K crossfire?

Thanks buddy, correct me if I'm wrong ,you rather me go the (3) crossfire 4K over (2) 8K crossfire?

yes 3 4k's over 2 8k's. Not trying to be mean, but if you have to ask if you can run 2 8k's on 3 evils, you shouldn't be doing it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

yes 3 4k's over 2 8k's. Not trying to be mean, but if you have to ask if you can run 2 8k's on 3 evils, you shouldn't be doing it.

Not being mean that's just you voicing your opinion, the whole reason I made this post, to get informed by others who are more knowledgeable than me and learn at the same time I thought that was one of the reasons for forums.. I'm well aware that (2) 8k=16k+Watts which is a little over Rms 3250 of each subs and that 4K on each sub at 0.5 ohms would be MAX for each sub, I'm just weighing all my options. I didn't know know about Ampere 9K and incriminator audio until I made this post. But thanks for your opinion none the less

If your set up right. Don't even worry about rms anything. Those drivers will take about anything clean. Im with my boy BOOM up there. My next build (when i get off my ass) will more than likely have a few xfire 4ks in it. For what that's worth.

Archived