Second Skin Audio

under seats getting low

PinkFreud65

I just want him happy and he wants under rear seats. I was thinking 2 SA 8s driver side, ported to the passenger side. He HAS been talked into 10s so if I can get 1 or 2 10s he would like it I think...here is a question, can he get his "low rap bass" with a sealed box? that might give me more room for 12s or 10s??

Got 3 SA-10's sealed box , visors shake about 2inches and my back doesn't stop vibrating , I would do more subs if sealed to help make up for not being ported. Ported is always better but when u don't have room u just can't . Sealed boxes can still put out a lot of power

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I would go with a 2k amp but I've heard a lot of good things about that CAB . The SA's are the only line I would do sealed unless u go down to SD's but I wouldn't .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

No I always just buy the expensive stuff, I also just saw on Sundowns website that SA-8's are not recommended in sealed enclosures but the 10's and bigger are. Might have to go with there E line for sealed 8's.

Maybe those are the older ones try to find some the new lines are out now V3 line and say not recommended u can always call them , I called on my build and they were really helpful on my box questions and sub questions.

Archived