Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

under seats getting low


PinkFreud65

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just want him happy and he wants under rear seats. I was thinking 2 SA 8s driver side, ported to the passenger side. He HAS been talked into 10s so if I can get 1 or 2 10s he would like it I think...here is a question, can he get his "low rap bass" with a sealed box? that might give me more room for 12s or 10s??

Posted

Does he listen to "boosted" music? if so i would say most definitely ported. If not it just depends on his tastes.

Posted

Got 3 SA-10's sealed box , visors shake about 2inches and my back doesn't stop vibrating , I would do more subs if sealed to help make up for not being ported. Ported is always better but when u don't have room u just can't . Sealed boxes can still put out a lot of power

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

I would go with a 2k amp but I've heard a lot of good things about that CAB . The SA's are the only line I would do sealed unless u go down to SD's but I wouldn't .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

No I always just buy the expensive stuff, I also just saw on Sundowns website that SA-8's are not recommended in sealed enclosures but the 10's and bigger are. Might have to go with there E line for sealed 8's.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

The sa8v1.5s say they can be in sealed and ported

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

Posted

Maybe those are the older ones try to find some the new lines are out now V3 line and say not recommended u can always call them , I called on my build and they were really helpful on my box questions and sub questions.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8460 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...