Carnines Posted August 29, 2016 Report Posted August 29, 2016 So I ordered these http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13585_Rockford-Fosgate-RFFANL.html for my 300 and 500 amp fuses... Problem is they won't be here for 2 weeks most likely. Should I refund my money and something like these in 3 days? http://skyhighcaraudio.com/sky-high-car-audio-1-0-gauge-anl-fuse-holder-ring-terminals/
Kyblack76 Posted August 29, 2016 Report Posted August 29, 2016 I had those in my Acura a time ago. They are nice. I got them from tony candela on here. But there is others out there that build them. Shit I'd look at the ones steve has. Bought half a dozen of those and loved em. I didn't care at all for the shca ones I had. Not at all. Just my .02 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted August 29, 2016 Report Posted August 29, 2016 We have some ofJims metalworks holders, reducers, and dual inputs in the rig also. Nice price, good cs, fast shipping. There are several options. Again just my opinion. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Carnines Posted August 29, 2016 Author Report Posted August 29, 2016 http://www.wccaraudio.com/smd-double-led-meter-single-din-kit-604.html These do look nice.. think I should call sonic and get my money back? Or would the shipping be really long from Steve?
Kyblack76 Posted August 29, 2016 Report Posted August 29, 2016 http://www.wccaraudio.com/smd-double-led-meter-single-din-kit-604.html These do look nice.. think I should call sonic and get my money back? Or would the shipping be really long from Steve? If it was me,.. I would. Steves came in 3 days after purchase.And they are damn sturdy, and look damn good. I like them. Just me SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Carnines Posted August 29, 2016 Author Report Posted August 29, 2016 http://www.wccaraudio.com/smd-double-led-meter-single-din-kit-604.html These do look nice.. think I should call sonic and get my money back? Or would the shipping be really long from Steve? If it was me,.. I would. Steve came in 3 days after purchase. Might take a bit longer since I am all the way in Georgia.. but I would still think they would be here by the end of the week.
hdorre Posted August 29, 2016 Report Posted August 29, 2016 I like mechman's. i actually bought like 8 of them. $6 a piece as well. http://www.mechman.com/accessories/cable/mechman-anl-fuse-holder/ On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted August 29, 2016 Report Posted August 29, 2016 I like mechman's. i actually bought like 8 of them. $6 a piece as well. http://www.mechman.com/accessories/cable/mechman-anl-fuse-holder/ wurd... i havent used those.,.. nor seen em. What i do know, in my own opinion, is the shca ones sucked. The set screw ones where the worse. Horrible. The eyelet ones "did the job" i guess. ... but meh..... Id do about 15 different ones before those again. Again, just mho SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
BEEKAY Posted August 29, 2016 Report Posted August 29, 2016 I'd get your money back and go with Steves. Very well made and have some good weight to them. Plus they are super clean and easy to deal with, I personally hate the set screw type holders. Just my .02.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.