Model Help

I just remebered that Kicker subs with Kicker writen in gold on them with the bubbled out dust cap.

WAAAAAAAAAAYYY old school.

But if its not that I'm sorry I can't help you.

Sorry

its back to you Polecat.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

The best I can offer is pics of the 10 inch C-seies.

The A-series witch I believe you are looking at looks the same it just doesn't say competition under the Kicker logo on the front and the sticker on the back is different.

If you really have to see an A-series I have one in the barn somewhere but this should be close enough.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll253/i...-9810incomp.jpg

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll253/i...9810incomp2.jpg

I can only give you a price on the 15 inch. It sold for $189.95,( not MSRP) so around $250 for the 18.

damn that takes me back to when I first started to really get into audio. The local Team Electronics in the mall had the 18" comp, and I was a noobie who was stuck between that and the PPI flat piston 12's that were 1000 watts! WOW! lol. And Dashboard had Rockford's Punch Power's.

craziness. so a couple years ago I assumed the new comps had to be at least a little better than the old comps, conned 2 friends into buying 2 15" comps each at the local rip off shop. poor bastards.

IB3 22"

Thats actually one of my orginals from my first quailty system in 98.

But what Accordman is looking at, is a time period of Sillwater Designs I forgot all about.

Sitllwater designs is 35 years old and I'm only 27. Damn!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Posted Image

Damn Polecat, that thing is mint.

Good lookin out and thanks for the pic. :D

What do you want for it.

My soul maybe. LOL

Terryswork001.png

Archived