Jacob Boyd Bauer Posted September 9, 2016 Author Report Posted September 9, 2016 Lol you want to see what it's like to be a beginner? I wrote down a whole bunch of stuff in a notebook when designing my first enclosure for a Home Theater setup and it's painful and funny to go back and read through it. To see all of my funky designs and handwritten equations. I also made a pretty decent sized list of subs and amps to use (for some reason I didn't know PA amps existed so I was considering car amps)...like I said...painful lmao I remember those days. I'm not completely green, it's just that this is the first time I've really tried to build a nice enclosure. I've definitely run subwoofers in my house off a car amp, a battery, and a battery charger. It makes me want to cry thinking about it.
DLHgn Posted September 10, 2016 Report Posted September 10, 2016 Now I look back and think that what took me months to figure out would only take me maybe an hour or two and to think that i'm just getting better and better at doing this. Sooner or later I foresee it taking no more than 30 minutes to at least getting a working rough design including modeling it in whatever applicable software. 3D sketching takes me a bit longer but I'm even getting better at that too.
Jacob Boyd Bauer Posted September 12, 2016 Author Report Posted September 12, 2016 Now this looks much better:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.