I think he had one of those "stretch chains" attached to it...

When you floor it, the rope stretches, and that tension combined with the pulling force of the truck results in the truck "Popping" out of the mud.

Daaaaaang son, that this is beastly.

stretch strap FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

One of the guys i work with is actually friends with that guy...I believe he is out of clermont florida...On a 4x4 forum that he is on the truck is being claimed as the baddest mud truck on earth..It has a 670 cubic inch supercharged alcohol injected big block...so you can imagine what kind of power its making...One of my buddies who just passed away was having his truck built by this guy...They are going to keep building it in his honor...should be a bad ass truck when its done..

xa-1.gif

i hate these trucks. ive been in grave digger, the ride is fucking horrible and landings feel like your going to break your neck. so i give those drivers respect. and they do have a one of a kind sound that even if you couldnt see what was coming .. you'd just know its not something to fuck with.

610EUROs

i cant stand ridiculously lifted trucks like that. maybe its just not my thing but i like being able to just slide in my ride and not have to run ... jump off a trampoline... double front flip. just to get into my ride. keep in mind i am 6'4''

that last video he does like 50 in something that high off the ground.... and someone is smart enough to sit passenger. unbelievable

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i hate these trucks. ive been in grave digger, the ride is fucking horrible and landings feel like your going to break your neck. so i give those drivers respect. and they do have a one of a kind sound that even if you couldnt see what was coming .. you'd just know its not something to fuck with.

you are the only person in the world who would complain about a rough ride in a completely off road truck... no one does that to their truck expecting a nice ride they do it so they can off road and i dunno if youve been off roading but the rough ride is the fun part about it.

now THAT was fuckin awesome!!!

i thought it was gonna rip that stuck truck apart...also i noticed it is one of those tension ropes...liek they use on barges and tug boats

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived