Second Skin Audio

Help with sub enclosure

Tahoe Dmo

Hey guys. I'm needing a box for an 18" AA Mayhem. I have tried building a box before for 4 12"s and failed miserably. Granted this was like 12 years ago when I was pretty young and I have a lot more knowledge and understanding now. Haha. Anyway, being that there aren't any enclosure builders in my area anymore (and the ones in Nashville are quoting like $600 for a simple ported box), I guess I'm going to attempt to build one myself. I have a 2002 Tahoe with 3rd row removed, so I have plenty of space to give the sub everything it needs. I have solid electrical and a RF T2500-1bdcp. So I guess what I'm saying is I need an enclosure design. Is there anybody that can help a brother out? Lol. I'd greatly appreciate it. Oh, btw, any tips with building the box would be great too. Thanks, fellas!

Wonderful! Thank you so much! That's exactly what I was looking for! You're my savior. Lol. So may I ask (and this may be a stupid question, if so, I'm sorry), why set subsonic to 28 if the enclosure is 33? Thanks again, by the way!

Archived