Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

TLDR


PinkFreud65

Recommended Posts

Posted

To save you some reading:

Simple...2 SA 12 or 1 x 15 on 1600w. I can fit both choices in my vehicle. I listen to rap olny, and I prefer lows that's why I'm leaning to the X series. MIGHT save a little money going the SA route?

looking for thoughts and experience. thanks!

Posted

I vote SA-12 X 2

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

I vote SA-12 X 2

Any specific reasons?

More cone area, less moving mass, power is spread over two coils for better cooling.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Two sa-12's gets my vote to, more cone, more motor, more coil, =more better.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Keep in mind that the cabin of your vehicle will naturally boost the low end. 25 Hz may be a bit low but sim it and see.

Posted

Keep in mind that the cabin of your vehicle will naturally boost the low end. 25 Hz may be a bit low but sim it and see.

How does one, "sim it and see?"

I had a 15 tuned to 33-35, now I know I want somewhat lower.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...