Sundown Audio

Zenon built amp any good

dlp123

the pic OP posted of his zenon looked like a nendo for sure, nendo and and ampere r great amps quality n everything but the cost is an arm n a leg, ima see what zenon says about a sample piece n the price n i will post on here

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122

Taramp HD2500 for mid range

4xPioneer 6x9's 2x 1" Pioneer tweets

the pic OP posted of his zenon looked like a nendo for sure, nendo and and ampere r great amps quality n everything but the cost is an arm n a leg, ima see what zenon says about a sample piece n the price n i will post on here

When you sit down and think about it those brands dont cost and arm and a leg..

You are forgetting that those companies have a warehouse full of product to store, that means they pay rent to the tune of $10,000+ per month.

They have multiple employees that do things from answering phones and emails to pulling products off shelfs, each of those employees brings home a paycheck for their work they perform.

Huge shipping costs from the cargo boat carrying the container from Korea to a port in the USA, Dock fees and taxes at the port, Trucking fees to bring the containers from port to the warehouse, Shipping prices from the warehouse to the retailers shop or customer.

Then you have your monthly bills from electricity, internet, water/sewage, heating/ac, phone, insurance premiums on your business and possibly employees.

I can keep going on about costs that add up quickly for a company of any size, and yet at the end of the day you are in business to turn a profit of some kind.

You think that a couple thousand maybe expensive now, but I remember paying over $1,200 for a 1000 wrms amp.

Back when amplifiers ran well over $1.00 per watt, if this would hold true today and with inflation a 10krms amp would run you $10 grand, not $1,800ish.

You would think that a seller in Korea would be able to drop ship for a seller here. Interested in how sample product process goes. Maybe we can all get samples. Lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

When you sit down and think about it those brands dont cost and arm and a leg..

You are forgetting that those companies have a warehouse full of product to store, that means they pay rent to the tune of $10,000+ per month.

They have multiple employees that do things from answering phones and emails to pulling products off shelfs, each of those employees brings home a paycheck for their work they perform.

Huge shipping costs from the cargo boat carrying the container from Korea to a port in the USA, Dock fees and taxes at the port, Trucking fees to bring the containers from port to the warehouse, Shipping prices from the warehouse to the retailers shop or customer.

Then you have your monthly bills from electricity, internet, water/sewage, heating/ac, phone, insurance premiums on your business and possibly employees.

I can keep going on about costs that add up quickly for a company of any size, and yet at the end of the day you are in business to turn a profit of some kind.

You think that a couple thousand maybe expensive now, but I remember paying over $1,200 for a 1000 wrms amp.

Back when amplifiers ran well over $1.00 per watt, if this would hold true today and with inflation a 10krms amp would run you $10 grand, not $1,800ish.

ur absolutely right, i no because i have a small restaurant n over head is a mother fuker

last nite i got a email back from their director of sales they were more than willing to sell me a sample for $1480 shipped so not too bad but im tight on funds i literally just bought a ct sounds 4000.1 last friday so i wont be buying 1 of these.

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122

here is the actual email

Hello Kire,

Thanks for your interest in our company and products!

I am K.H.Choi and sales director at Zenon and in charge of U.S market.

To answer your questions,

1) Zenon is a developer and manufacturer of car amplifiers,

2) We manufacture car amplifiers for many different brands worldwide,

3) For product branding and customization, we can do this if our MOQ requirement is met and this MOQ depends on power classes,

4) For silk-printing of brand logo and model numbers on heatsinks, we do them free of charge,

5) For NC11.5KLV, sorry we don’t have any unit in stock but we have NC12.5KLV which is a higher power version of NC11.5KLV.

6) For a sample unit, the total cost for sending 1 unit of NC12.5KLV to the U.S including courier shipping cost is $1480,

7) If the above cost is ok, then payment can be made via PayPal.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
K.H.Choi

Zenon International Corp.

301-701, Ssangyong 3rd IT, Bucheon Techno Park,

Seokcheon-Ro 397, Ohjeong-Gu, Bucheon-City,

Gyeonggi-Do, Korea (Zip Code 14449)

Tel : +82 32 624 1194

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

How much power is the quoted amp? 12.5k? What other brand of amps would this be comparable to?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

here is the actual email

Hello Kire,

Thanks for your interest in our company and products!

I am K.H.Choi and sales director at Zenon and in charge of U.S market.

To answer your questions,

1) Zenon is a developer and manufacturer of car amplifiers,

2) We manufacture car amplifiers for many different brands worldwide,

3) For product branding and customization, we can do this if our MOQ requirement is met and this MOQ depends on power classes,

4) For silk-printing of brand logo and model numbers on heatsinks, we do them free of charge,

5) For NC11.5KLV, sorry we don’t have any unit in stock but we have NC12.5KLV which is a higher power version of NC11.5KLV.

6) For a sample unit, the total cost for sending 1 unit of NC12.5KLV to the U.S including courier shipping cost is $1480,

7) If the above cost is ok, then payment can be made via PayPal.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

K.H.Choi

Zenon International Corp.

301-701, Ssangyong 3rd IT, Bucheon Techno Park,

Seokcheon-Ro 397, Ohjeong-Gu, Bucheon-City,

Gyeonggi-Do, Korea (Zip Code 14449)

Tel : +82 32 624 1194

I can imagine a 1600 or 2600 amp at a low price.

How much power is the quoted amp? 12.5k? What other brand of amps would this be comparable to?

A DC Audio 10K i believe.....

Archived