Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Q Bomb dual 10" turbo ports


Sjrow

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently purchased a qbomb dual 10" turbo ported box and none of e the websites that sell this item included the tuning hz of the box and I wanted to know what it was tuned to or around and if I should go with a different ported box

Posted

Knowing how ported prefab's are I'd guess it's tuned in the 60 - 80hz range.

You should go with a custom ported enclosure but to spec for your subs.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

We would need dimensions of the box and port to tell you what the tuning is. but like Broke said its a prefab so can almost guarantee its high.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 5147 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...