Sundown Audio

How To Wire 2 Rf T1500s With One Remote Bass Knob?

BFB

You're already running a set of RCA's from the head-unit to the amps, right?

Hook that unit up on the dash, plug one end into the head-unit, other end goes to the RCA cable that runs to your amps.

At your amps, to hook the 2nd amp up, run an RCA cable from the output on the first amp to the input on the 2nd amp.

Set the gains with that knob at full also.

Ah, ya... that makes sense. I just assumed those were both rca outs.

It should control both amps when connected to 1. best bet would be to ether call Rockford or email them. They are usually pretty quick with there email response.

I was hoping someone on here had already done this and got it to work. This is the response I got from RF when I asked them about splicing the wire to connect both amps (yes, they were quick to get back to me, but it wasn't much help) ...

"I have heard of people saying it works and only gives you 9 db of gain instead of 18, I have others say it doesnt work at all. You will have to try it with your setup."

It should control both amps when connected to 1. best bet would be to ether call Rockford or email them. They are usually pretty quick with there email response.

NOPE! :(

I have already talked to them a few months ago.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

i believe your gonna have to run 2 PEQs...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I'm going to experiment with it this weekend... ISO seems pretty confident that it won't work so I may end up trying that line control from Darvex. Until then, I can use the sub level control on my EQ (in dash) if I have to (pretty sure it does the same thing as that line control, it's just not as easy to use).

Ya I'm sorry to be the baer of bad news but I had strong intentions on buying 2 of them.

I talked to RF 3 or 4 months ago and from what I gathered from the conversation is that the slim line BD mono amps are stand alone units.

I love thier bass knob its nothing like a wired level control.

I would love it if someone call tech support again and asked the same question.

What bugs me is I don't understand why RF feels people are't going to run multiple amps when they design certain models.

Really how much more would it cost to add the feature of being able to use one bass knob on thier amps?

If anyone calls them and gets a different response than what I got, I would appreciate it if someone would let me know?

Thanks

but I'm 99.999999999% sure its not possible without buying an after market item like a Poenix Gold Bass Cube.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png