Behringer nu3000dsp crossover in bridged mode

If it didn't work bridged then I would be surprised. I don't know for sure about the dsp. I have the inuke 6000 four channel without the dsp. It has selectable high or low pass but only at 100hz. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

If it didn't work bridged then I would be surprised. I don't know for sure about the dsp. I have the inuke 6000 four channel without the dsp. It has selectable high or low pass but only at 100hz. lol

Yeah I just got back from ordering one at Guitar Center and the guy in the live sound department shook his head and said there's no way they'd be dumb enough to design it like that and if it didn't work he'd give me my money back. He also said it's a badass amp. I was looking at the one without dsp but the 100 hz crossover point won't work for me.

I've got a nu3000DSP and I've never had any issues with the low pass filter not working in bridge mode. You should be fine.

They are a badass amp.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I like my nu3000. I unfortunately didn't get the one with a built in DSP (got confused about which one was which and thought it was just on sale...oops) but I have a miniDSP now so no worries!

I've got a nu3000DSP and I've never had any issues with the low pass filter not working in bridge mode. You should be fine.

They are a badass amp.

I like my nu3000. I unfortunately didn't get the one with a built in DSP (got confused about which one was which and thought it was just on sale...oops) but I have a miniDSP now so no worries!

Yeah it was actually your guys' discussion about that amp in the QWTL thread and a couple other threads that made me decide to buy it. I looked at the MiniDSP too and may try one of those in the future. Probably need to get a laptop so I can use all the features. Since I'm gonna have to recone my Mayhem 18 v2 I went ahead and bought a used Mayhem 18 v1 off ebay for now and am planning on using the new Behringer amp for bench testing. I'll probably integrate one of the Mayhems into my HT setup.

Archived