2-15 in kicker L7s replacing backseat of 83 z28 camaro build

this dude must be related to the guy putting 5k to woofers in a prefab

I put my kickers in a prefab box to start lol it made my ears bleed and sounded like I was listening to death metal instead of hip hop haha new box has like 8 cuft more air lol

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

this dude must be related to the guy putting 5k to woofers in a prefab

I put my kickers in a prefab box to start lol it made my ears bleed and sounded like I was listening to death metal instead of hip hop haha new box has like 8 cuft more air lol

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

no I mean the drifting Tahoe.

Haha something I can do here at college :) No videos rn but I'll do one tomorrow because I have a lab report due today.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

hey man? Where's your Tahoe drifting video? It's day two. I'm starting to think maybe everyone is right about you being a huge troll.... just blowing a lot of smoke and dreams out your ass type deal, ya know? ;)

hey man? Where's your Tahoe drifting video? It's day two. I'm starting to think maybe everyone is right about you being a huge troll.... just blowing a lot of smoke and dreams out your ass type deal, ya know? ;)

Oh no, he is no troll. We are all just sarcastic pricks that are haters because he has all the answers!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• 3 weeks later...

Cant figure out how to post pictures. How tf am I supposed to post a video? Where do you add media? I was thinking to myself posting a video of reckless driving I'd probably get a ticket in the mail cause one of you homos might feel butthurt. I have the pics if someone would like to bypass me and give me an email to send em to that might be simpler.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

There is a guide here you can use or just put them on a site like Imgur.com or photobucket and paste the link here. Using [ img ] link. [ /img ] without spaces.

Archived