Sundown Audio

Choosing an amp

Xdq_21X

wait.... are the subs 600w each? or 600 combined....?

if they're 600w each, yes, you COULD run a 650w amp to power all four, and as long as the signal was clean then you would not hurt them by under powering them. you just wouldn't be anywhere near there potential.

if all 4 together equals 600w total, then a 650 will be just fine as well. assuming the clean signal part ;)

wait.... are the subs 600w each? or 600 combined....?

if they're 600w each, yes, you COULD run a 650w amp to power all four, and as long as the signal was clean then you would not hurt them by under powering them. you just wouldn't be anywhere near there potential.

if all 4 together equals 600w total, then a 650 will be just fine as well. assuming the clean signal part ;)

Yea they are 600 watts each lol my bad...but thank you...I was worried for a second lol like 3k?! But do you have any suggestions for a good amp of that power?

there's a lot of good choices. Check out the vendors on this site, they have links to their websites where you can make purchases. I won't make any brand suggestions because that leads to vs threads. Do some searches for 3k amps on this forum, and you'll turn up a lot of good answers I'm sure :)

Archived