94 Suzuki Sidekick JLX (Daughters first vehicle, AGM & big 3 done)

Looks good man! Quick question tho, why do you need such a long run of wire from the h.u harness? Cd changer or something in the rear?

It came i a 20' roll. i need maybe 6'. to get to under the seat.

Been lurking at this thread, my point is dang man thumps up for Dads life .

Kool Thread Oh oh she will remember this for a life time . Very Kool thing bruh.

thank you sir. i hope she like its and knows how much i love her

The JBL GTO's came in today. This is how i got them! I wasn't impressed with there shipping methods! What.. No Factory Box? WTF?

IMG_2664_zpslwydhw0m.jpg

So next to the P142's they are small. 1 cm smaller to be exact. So this should be a good test to see which performs better.

IMG_2665_zpslpqvnp9e.jpg

The JBL's feel heavier and better made. Now if it was a head to head with the T142's i think they would get louder. Lets see how clean these JBL's get.

IMG_2666_zpsxarvwl5y.jpg

Now to keep prepping everything i can so i can do a quick turn around when i do the install. Neither the wife or daughter will want me at it long. lol I get the subs and Prime 1000 Thursday morning when we go move my daughter out.

I've ran JBL in the past and I wasn't disappointed at all. I ran the mids and highs not subs. They got loud and was very crisp and clean doing it. Hey dude thanks for knowing I was joking yesterday in that thread about the L7's . Glad you seen the first post. I try to be funny time to time, that's who I am. Life is short bro. But back to your post , Dad Life. My only child which isn't a child no one is a girl. Dads Girl.

I got the subs and amp today from my son so that much closer to getting the system in. My son bought this in 2009 for his first system in a 95 Camery XLE amd then in the Tahoe until he upgraded to 2 T1 15's.

IMG_2673_zpsytlldd2h.jpg

These boxes where big in the Box Stores in 09. But they still hit pretty hard and dont sound bad doing it. For my daughters first system it will be fine.

IMG_2671_zpsast2ugus.jpg

The amp i bought in 2010 and the subs sounded better off this than the Infinity 600.1. Only 100 watts different but they seem to have come alive with the 10001d

IMG_2674_zpsovjbeuli.jpg

I have to say for this equipment to be in and out of a few rides its still in pretty good shape.

IMG_2675_zps7j9jzmim.jpg

Just checking out the connections and box to make sure everything is good to go.

IMG_2676_zps9to2oapo.jpg

Everything looks solid just needs cleaned up and put back together. Sent my daughter a pic and she was pleased i had since it was one of the last pieces i need to prep for. Now to find time to put in during this busy time of year.

I got the subs and amp today from my son so that much closer to getting the system in. My son bought this in 2009 for his first system in a 95 Camery XLE amd then in the Tahoe until he upgraded to 2 T1 15's.

IMG_2673_zpsytlldd2h.jpg

These boxes where big in the Box Stores in 09. But they still hit pretty hard and dont sound bad doing it. For my daughters first system it will be fine.

IMG_2671_zpsast2ugus.jpg

The amp i bought in 2010 and the subs sounded better off this than the Infinity 600.1. Only 100 watts different but they seem to have come alive with the 10001d

IMG_2674_zpsovjbeuli.jpg

I have to say for this equipment to be in and out of a few rides its still in pretty good shape.

IMG_2675_zps7j9jzmim.jpg

Just checking out the connections and box to make sure everything is good to go.

IMG_2676_zps9to2oapo.jpg

Everything looks solid just needs cleaned up and put back together. Sent my daughter a pic and she was pleased i had since it was one of the last pieces i need to prep for. Now to find time to put in during this busy time of year.

awe shit, just one step closer!

Lookin good, chasing those electrical gremlins gets annoying after a while, good thing you found it haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Lookin good, chasing those electrical gremlins gets annoying after a while, good thing you found it haha

Thanks man. Electrical is looking good. We found out the auto start is from like 2000 and discontinued so no fob or auto start for her unless she wants to shell out $260 for a new one. I think it's 100% worth it up here to have one.

Archived