loudest car on the planet? from south africa.

Cought on fire????????

yes a fire, when you have that many batteries, amps and wire crammed into the area they do its not hard to see an accident like that happening.

it burnt real good on the trailer being hualed from a show( SBN I think)

never heard what caused the fire, seen pics of it it but people at Termpro quickly deleted it.

And not everyone sees that much of a gain on an AC over a TL. I don't

ac190 close to termlab sensors

the old mics though i straight up lost 6-8.  Bill, you werent competing when the old mics were the norm were you?  Ricks Kriss Meter was usually a consistant 6db higher for me then the TL as well.

i metered with the AC190 and the TL sensor right next to each other on the windshield....in fact it was when i went to west coast customs last year, and it was a .1 diference which impressed me.  Ive heard others talk about a 3db difference.

I started at the tail end of the old AC mic. The Kriss is only 3.3db off for me and 6db for Rick. It has a lot to do with the freq. played. Nemy 's difference is 4db I think.

My last show was on an old AC mic and my score was only bout 3 Db higher then a TL. But then again who knows how the meter was set up. when I went to that show I was hopping to see that 7db gain everyone talks about.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 5 years later...

Hi u all im a new member just some news on Len his car was paid for by himself he used 2x17Z DD woofers and 4 to 8 Z1A DD amplifieres with +_ 40 batterys after 6 years competing in spl with that car the woofers gave in so now he is getting rigged with new equipment from DD

iM a proud DD agent in South Africa will post some results and pictures in the future

Whoa. BumpIn the dead. 6 year old thread

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.