whazoo84 Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 Got these at a local auction for 5$. Both work fully and sound fine, they look built really well, but I don't know anything about them.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 Road master is garbage. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
whazoo84 Posted November 27, 2016 Author Report Posted November 27, 2016 Road master is garbage. Are they 5$ garbage? Or did I do fine for the price.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 That's for you to decide. They were probably about $25- $40 a set new if that matters to you. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
TezasBassBox Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 Yea they're worse then pyle lol Subs don't hit when powered by cheap amps!
Jessica Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 dont talk shit on roadmaster, they are awesome. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
whazoo84 Posted November 27, 2016 Author Report Posted November 27, 2016 That's for you to decide. They were probably about $25- $40 a set new if that matters to you. Yea they're worse then pyle lol I can see that people said they blew a lot, the thing is did they just throw a big magnet on it and just put fuck all for a voice coil? I can see some people on the internet saying they're great and others saying they're total shit. I've just shoved 100W through them and had no problems, so I'm intrigued as to what goes on with them. Should I torture test them to see what happens?
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted November 27, 2016 Report Posted November 27, 2016 I think Kraco and Audiovox were better. But not by much. Garbage by todays standards. The cheapest Hifonics would probably sound better. But for $5 what the heck, its better than nothing. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.