Psc15 Charger question...

Hey guys, i need a little help, i have 2 kinetiks hc2400 that won't hold charge. One i bought used about 3 yrs ago(i think it is done for) it went from 12.6v to 10.68 in 4 days(not connected)

The other one i bougth a year ago(i'm trying to save this one with the psc15) this one stays at 11.6

I received the PSC15 yesterday and since i had the newer battery charged i put it on the charger on recovery mode right away. Did i do the right thing? Or should i had put it on charge mode even though it read FULL?

Its been 18hrs in recovery mode and i haven't seen any change. Since minute one its been on 13.7v FULL and the light is green.

Leave on recovery mode , it's going be few days maybe weeks, I did one took over a month.and held a nice 12.88 after that for a month not hooked up.

Thats good to know, i wasnt aware some may take that long. I used my PSC60 on a a neighbor's wet cell battery. A cablight was left on and drained the battery to 2.5V. I jumped him so he could go to work and later that night, he gave me his battery to recover it. It was charged at 12.0V from alternator charge, but was obviously damaged. Recovery got it back to 12.89.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived