Snowy8171 Posted December 12, 2016 Report Posted December 12, 2016 What's up guys, new here. I am trying to get a box built for my sundown SA8 v.3. I am not sure who does custom boxes around here but I am in need of one. Had a local place build one and it sounds like shit and specs are all off. Couldn't even tell me what it was tuned to or final cubed dimensions. Just doesn't sound right. Need something of very good quality. Thanks
audiofanaticz Posted December 12, 2016 Report Posted December 12, 2016 I build and ship. Recommended by some of the most known around!I will do more work for less money than anyone else!Im a small time guy doing it out of my garage, but unlike other wannabe builders I am a LLC, have my Sellers Permit, EIN/Tax ID. Check out my instagram, email address is also there if you are wanting to go through with a box.https://www.instagram.com/audiofanaticz/
Snowy8171 Posted December 12, 2016 Author Report Posted December 12, 2016 Awesome. Thanks man. I will email you as I am in need of a box.
8ten8 Posted December 12, 2016 Report Posted December 12, 2016 I build and ship. Recommended by some of the most known around! I will do more work for less money than anyone else! Im a small time guy doing it out of my garage, but unlike other wannabe builders I am a LLC, have my Sellers Permit, EIN/Tax ID. Check out my instagram, email address is also there if you are wanting to go through with a box. https://www.instagram.com/audiofanaticz/ What about plans? Will you draw plans in PDF form for those who can build?
frogcase2002 Posted December 12, 2016 Report Posted December 12, 2016 Where are you located Clarion cz702 Ssa evil mids and tweeters ppi 900.4 2 zcon 18s Taramps 10k 3 big dekas 1 xs 3 runs of 4/0 and big 3 300+ amp ohio generator 155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25
DLHgn Posted December 12, 2016 Report Posted December 12, 2016 I build and ship. Recommended by some of the most known around! I will do more work for less money than anyone else! Im a small time guy doing it out of my garage, but unlike other wannabe builders I am a LLC, have my Sellers Permit, EIN/Tax ID. Check out my instagram, email address is also there if you are wanting to go through with a box. https://www.instagram.com/audiofanaticz/ This guy is a beast. I swear more machine than man
frogcase2002 Posted December 12, 2016 Report Posted December 12, 2016 The op Clarion cz702 Ssa evil mids and tweeters ppi 900.4 2 zcon 18s Taramps 10k 3 big dekas 1 xs 3 runs of 4/0 and big 3 300+ amp ohio generator 155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25
audiofanaticz Posted December 12, 2016 Report Posted December 12, 2016 What about plans? Will you draw plans in PDF form for those who can build? At this time I do not, building enclosures takes up the majority of my time. If this is something you are looking for I suggest Mark at CarAudioFabrication He does some good step by step designs http://www.caraudiofabrication.com/
8ten8 Posted December 12, 2016 Report Posted December 12, 2016 What about plans? Will you draw plans in PDF form for those who can build?At this time I do not, building enclosures takes up the majority of my time.If this is something you are looking for I suggest Mark at CarAudioFabrication He does some good step by step designs http://www.caraudiofabrication.com/ Thanks for the reply. Yeah, Mark has got good plans. I've used him twice now. No complaints, just seeing who else is out there. "JeepAndBass" draws plans too. I do enjoy your builds, keep up the good work and thanks again for taking time out
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.