Karkov Posted June 9, 2017 Report Posted June 9, 2017 Damn, no, wtf! man, I am so glad you guys are alright..... That car though was so fucking amazing looking.......... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
BP1Fanatic Posted June 10, 2017 Report Posted June 10, 2017 DAAAAYYYUUUUM!!!!! Glad your alright. That was a wicked GT! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
bmwking Posted June 10, 2017 Report Posted June 10, 2017 on the real: im really, genuinely glad you and your buddy are going to be ok. shit is terrifying and uncontrollabe. that looks like a hell of a wreck. on the funny: maybe it was hungry for people #justmustangthings
Jhunt94 Posted June 11, 2017 Author Report Posted June 11, 2017 16 hours ago, bmwking said: on the real: im really, genuinely glad you and your buddy are going to be ok. shit is terrifying and uncontrollabe. that looks like a hell of a wreck. on the funny: maybe it was hungry for people #justmustangthings Lol my buddy that was in the wreck, even though he's been in the hospital, he's still been in pretty good spirits. He told people that he didn't understand why I drove off the road, there wasn't any people over there? 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Jhunt94 Posted June 11, 2017 Author Report Posted June 11, 2017 As for the car, I am pretty sad about that. I really loved that car, but I guess it's time to move on. I've had a lot of people ask me if I'm going to get another one, but I don't think I will. My truck has some age on it, and since it's a 5.4 3V then it's kinda worrying me. I may be looking into getting another truck. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
bmwking Posted June 11, 2017 Report Posted June 11, 2017 46 minutes ago, Jhunt94 said: Lol my buddy that was in the wreck, even though he's been in the hospital, he's still been in pretty good spirits. He told people that he didn't understand why I drove off the road, there wasn't any people over there im really glad the joke was well received and your buddy is staying upbeat. keep on keepin on man, maybe its time for a faster car!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.