Snap-on Blue point Wire cutters

Holy shiz! These cutters are badass. I just got them and used it for the first time a few mins ago. Had to post and recommend them. They cut my KnuKonceptz 4/0 like a sharp knife thru an onion. Easy as Fuk with one hand. When i seen Steve do it with that Shok 8/0 and 2/0 i thought maybe he had crazy grip strength and made it look easy lol. My new cutters i got from lowes wasnt cutting it at all, i needed to incorporate a 25 pound dumbbell to cut it with those. So i ordered these from the snap-on online store. The first and only cut was on 4/0 so far, it literally left me in awe, i couldnt believe it cut SOOOOOOOmuch easier than the other cutters. No comparison, AT ALL. Lol i was standing there with the cut end in my hand like "no....fkn.....way.........." Crazy how excited i am about just wire cutters lol but theyre badass. Get a pair if u need cutters.

Sir, I have to ask because it is 4:30 am (here) and your typing was way off from what it normally is....are you drunk? lol On another note, good to know these cutters are great. May have to get some.

Can you post a picture?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Sir, I have to ask because it is 4:30 am (here) and your typing was way off from what it normally is....are you drunk? lol On another note, good to know these cutters are great. May have to get some.

Hahahaha no man, i wasnt drunk. Just ecstatic over these cutters i guess. Its insane how much easier these cutters are than the other ones, no exageration. I dont wanna post what kind the other cutters are, becuase of the VS issue. But theyre from lowes, they have longer handles and are purposly made for 4/0 wire and could not cut 4/0 with just my human strength lol i had to use a weight lifting dumbbell to smash on the handles to make it cut all the way through.

Archived