Sundown Audio

Suggestions for 1200w RMS amp under $300

JROBIN0007

What are you powering?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Twisted Sounds 1.3k

FSD 1.3K

Sund Down SAE 1000D

Massive Audio D 2400

Sound Qubed 1200.2

Im sure you can find some good deals on used ones as well

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

American Bass VFL80.1 1000w

Twisted Sounds 1.3k

FSD 1.3K

Sund Down SAE 1000D

Massive Audio D 2400

Sound Qubed 1200.2

Massive N4 2000w

Im sure you can find some good deals on used ones as well

There is an Atomic 1600.1 in the for sale section

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/206071-fs-atomic-1600/

Archived