What Who Are The Loudest Dc Subs?

sactownstang

first off rusty ran mt's last year because lvl 5's were not made yet, and he still doesn't have any available for himself.

second my truck if you know anything at all my truck peaks at 56, 57hz so having tuning at 32hz and still be able to do a 152 is pretty damn good i would say. and i had one amp shuting off so when i would burp it was with only 2 subs and 5krms.

your truck elvis peaks out alot lower then mine so you can have the low tuning and have a system that is still efficient.

last year i had 4 lvl 4 15's and was burping a high 154's and how loud were you with 6 15's?

:D for myself...last year at WF 151.?? on 2 level 4 15's 3000watts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

had i the money for a dc level 5 id run it...

IMO business is first and when Rusty has level 5's in stock he sells them. I'd sell them too, money talks imo. messing with a Level 4 10 and 18 they are pretty damn nice for 1k RMS subs. To blame the subs for the Results you mentioned at the show you were at....i blame it on install myself.

Elvis take your builds for instance, the equipment youve owned has all been good stuff, but youve had some problems getting the numbers you expect out of it, maybe thats the same for them. after all DC subs havent been out all that long

had i the money for a dc level 5 id run it...

IMO business is first and when Rusty has level 5's in stock he sells them. I'd sell them too, money talks imo. messing with a Level 4 10 and 18 they are pretty damn nice for 1k RMS subs. To blame the subs for the Results you mentioned at the show you were at....i blame it on install myself.

Elvis take your builds for instance, the equipment youve owned has all been good stuff, but youve had some problems getting the numbers you expect out of it, maybe thats the same for them. after all DC subs havent been out all that long

yeah there was only 10 originally made and 6 were sold and still have not been installed the other 4 were made 4 elvis and never got them so then i was able to pick them up and the wall i made with the 4 18's was just to show off the level 5 were very musical subs and were able to play the lows with no problems. if i would of made my box at 50hz like how my truck likes to peak it would of been a different story.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

I think this is all pretty interesting,

Old man Mikes subs were re-coned american bass subs to start out with

1. I ran the RE MT till the end of last year because I had a agreement with RE ( I got free recones for runnning the product and fufilled my obligations to them) If you see my van now theres no MTs in it anymore.

2. LV4s will break a 160 in my van no problem, I dont have LV5s I sold them all, I have more that are almost finished and will be in the van this year.

3. theres quite a few others that do mid 55s with LV4s

4. The LV5 is a SPL sub, its at least as stong as every other spl motor we tested

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Archived