1 battery, 1-240 mechman, 4/0 big 3.

Just brain storming here. What kind of substage rms watts do you think i could cover with just the electrical stated above? If i had one strong battery, not the one i have now (interstate). I'll already have a 100.4 and a 200.2 running also. So what kind of sub power/sub amp do you think i could incorporate WITHOUT needing another battery or any additional electrical? Im trying to stay away from having multiple batteries, and not intresested in battery "Caps". What kind of amp could i push with just that electrical i stated above? Thanks guys, just brain storming here.

math shmath

better to have power available then not at all, volts go too low, you just turn it down.

plus everyone says oh "i dont want extra batteries", i give it 3 months and hes on 6k on the subs with a few extra batts.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

i would run 3k on that

Let me know where my math went wrong. 14.4v x 240=3456. Let's give the viehical half that, 1728w. If he's got 800w going to his mids & highs, that leaves him about 900w extra? Let me know where my math went wrong

Thanks

ive ran more on less.

i would run 3k on that

Let me know where my math went wrong. 14.4v x 240=3456. Let's give the viehical half that, 1728w. If he's got 800w going to his mids & highs, that leaves him about 900w extra? Let me know where my math went wrong

Thanks

ive ran more on less.
Gotcha. Thanks bud

math shmath

better to have power available then not at all, volts go too low, you just turn it down.

plus everyone says oh "i dont want extra batteries", i give it 3 months and hes on 6k on the subs with a few extra batts.

Not in this car. Id like to make a more spl style build with a old truck or something later on, but not this vehicle.

Archived