Dual Battery System for my Bronco

I also saw a guy in a video that had a terminal adapter, it was a set of 3, one for power, blue wire, and ground.  It basically increased the size cable you could run right to the amp from 4 gauge up to 0 gauge.

I have been looking for it, but maybe I dont know what to look for or what its called. or a brand to look for.  I looked on the Stinger website and I didnt see anything but singles.

SPT521.jpg

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Taking all of the suggestions so far into consideration, I have come up with this new plan.  It is more streamlined, less expensive, has fewer connections, shorter cable runs and provides more power to the rear Distribution Block.  I am choosing NOT to move the battery to the rear of the vehicle at this time, other than that, I think this may be alot better than my initial design.

Dual%20Battery%20Parallel.jpg

So looking at this, Im running the charging circuit to the top posts and the Aux Power circuit to the Side posts.  I dont think it makes any real difference, but It makes the wiring neater and allows me to retain my #1 AWG Battery cables I already have made which should be fine for the charging circuit.

I will go with 1/0 from the side posts all the way to the rear amps.  Im still a bit cloudy on fuse sizing, but I will get there at some point.

Does this look better?

Its a 4x4, at some point im going to add a few lights, maybe a winch.  So I wanted to be able to switch the batteries in case one gets too low to start the vehicle.  the other added thing is the switch has a key lock, so when I park it for a while and its un-used i can turn it to OFF and lock it out to prevent theft.  Of course I will wire my alarm directly to the battery so it will still be on all the time even though the rest of the truck will be locked out of power.   

If you are going to do that for security, I would only lock the starter out, or at least find a way to keep constant power to the headunit. Are you planning on using the winch and lights without running the engine? 

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

How are you going to switch from one battery to the other when they are in parallel?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived