Jump to content

Looking for info on cdt mx-2692


JumpinBean23

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have no problem making an adapter to run 6.5s. I really won't need to worry about bass too much, there will be 3 sa-10s for bass duty. I think starting with a lower  priced set is a good idea. At least I'm not out a ton if I don't like it and need to change it up

 

 

Posted

Keep us posted on what you decided and how you like them after installed. And make a build log so we can follow.

Posted

CT sounds was running crazy deals. Like $400 components for $70. And just got a email today from Crutchfield.com saying their Focals are on sale, almost half off. Those are still a few hundred tho lol but better than 700-800 for focals. Theyre a very well known brand. 

Posted

Right on, sounds good. Welcome to the forum!

Posted
5 hours ago, JumpinBean23 said:

Well I'm gonna look into some options and see what i can come up with that might work out. It might be a while before i get everything rounded up, but when I do I'll start a build log

Lol i know what u mean by taking a while to round everything up. My first purchase for this build was in july last year lol ive spent a few thousand all together since then for this build and nothings even able to go into the vehicle yet lol it sucks. But its gonna be worth it when i do. Goodluck man! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...