America will pay for wall now according to trump

I think one of the biggest problems in America is When a Conservative is speaking,  Liberals Listen to Argue, and Conservatives Listen to Understand.  When a Liberal is Talking, Liberals listen to FEEL GOOD, Conservatives just laugh and think they are stupid.  Conservatives DO NOT understand Liberals Illogical behavior at all.  And Liberals dont understand why Conservatives seem to be so callus and mean spirited.

The core problem here is, half the country has slipped way off to the left and the other half doesnt understand why.  Personally, Liberalism is like Insanity to me.  I dont understand it, I dont know why people think that is a solution to anything.  We need to stop being radicals and start being Americans again.  Then we can meet in the middle and be neighborly.

Let's keep this on topic. Hack party watercooled phrasing like the one posted above should be reserved for facebook.

You can start your own topics that can be filled with propaganda like my man's post just above me. As you were making your point, you pointed out that most people don't need to be involved in a serious discussion.

17 minutes ago, jimdog32526 said:

I think one of the biggest problems in America is When a Conservative is speaking,  Liberals Listen to Argue, and Conservatives Listen to Understand.  When a Liberal is Talking, Liberals listen to FEEL GOOD, Conservatives just laugh and think they are stupid.  Conservatives DO NOT understand Liberals Illogical behavior at all.  And Liberals dont understand why Conservatives seem to be so callus and mean spirited.

The core problem here is, half the country has slipped way off to the left and the other half doesnt understand why.  Personally, Liberalism is like Insanity to me.  I dont understand it, I dont know why people think that is a solution to anything.  We need to stop being radicals and start being Americans again.  Then we can meet in the middle and be neighborly.

Image result for laughing gif

another problem is we have laws against illegal immigration but unless you go gestapo on the public you will never get rid of the illegals. too many employers take advantage of that. I dont think anyone has a good solution as obviously sending american money and jobs to mexico hasnt improved it any. If mexico had more opportunity we wouldnt have people fleeing to the us as often. no offence to mexicans.

agreed Duck.  Its bad down there.  Their government is terrible.  It doesnt give anyone the right to come here and live off the taxpayers with no recourse.  If certain states want to allow that, then fine.  But No federal money should be used.  As for rounding them up, I would prefer we just get rid of the criminals. People who are law abiding, I am fine with.  Like you said, you cant just go door to door picking people up and shipping them out, thats not right.  But if you violate the law, your gone. (Even a parking ticket)

The factories here hire obvious illegals. Not to say they arent good workers because alot of them are but the company here takes advantage. They hire illegals with fake ids and only pay them minimum wage. No raises. No benefits. Hell a few of them have been hired multiple times over the years under several different names. 

1 minute ago, jimdog32526 said:

agreed Duck.  Its bad down there.  Their government is terrible.  It doesnt give anyone the right to come here and live off the taxpayers with no recourse.  If certain states want to allow that, then fine.  But No federal money should be used.  As for rounding them up, I would prefer we just get rid of the criminals. People who are law abiding, I am fine with.  Like you said, you cant just go door to door picking people up and shipping them out, thats not right.  But if you violate the law, your gone. (Even a parking ticket)

So we should wait untill they break the law? Havent they already broken the law being here illegally?

14 minutes ago, mathewyocham said:

So we should wait untill they break the law? Havent they already broken the law being here illegally?

Thats for Politicians to decide.  I dont know the solution.  I hope they can figure it out.  I know one thing for sure, they arent going to ask my opinion, and im ok with that.

and yes, just being here is enough to get sent home, but I dont have the answers.  Im just glad someone in the government wants to do something about it for a change.  Anything they decide on will be better than where we were heading.  We have alot of problems in this country, and this is just one of them.

The companies actually break the law if they try to verify citizenship. They are not allowed to check. They can hire someone with 123-45-6789 and can't do anything. The fed gets mad when a entity or state tries to enforce fed law. Texas found out that they can't secure their border just because the fed chooses to look the other way. The laws are on the books but they choose what to enforce. Just like pot. We need to enforce the laws we have and then maybe we won't need a wall. The wall can be paid for with an import tax on Mexico which will help jobs stay here. The off shoring act is still in effect and needs to be repealed.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived