Second Skin Audio

Rockford P1 8's in doors

Krupske

Back up a few feet and take your pics.

Are you using sub bass drivers for midbass ??? Should have enough airspace, but need to see if you have enough room for the pole vent (if the drivers have them, pics are not that clear on my phone) ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

i ran p1 1's in a truck box, that pole piece needs a fair bit of room, they didnt like it much. also, why not use the p2's? they are only 2.75" deep. just curious.

Or the P3 shallows. I used them in my kick panel with pretty good results. Do need a bit more tuning to conclude if the work well enough for my liking.

17 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

Are you using sub bass drivers for midbass ??? Should have enough airspace, but need to see if you have enough room for the pole vent (if the drivers have them, pics are not that clear on my phone) ...

Driver have the pole vents, you can see it in the pics on a laptop.

19 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

10 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

i ran p1 1's in a truck box, that pole piece needs a fair bit of room, they didnt like it much. also, why not use the p2's? they are only 2.75" deep. just curious.

The pole vent will have enough room, i'm only worried at the space around the basket...

The P2's are deeper than the P1's... plus i already have the p1's

2 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

Or the P3 shallows. I used them in my kick panel with pretty good results. Do need a bit more tuning to conclude if the work well enough for my liking.

I thought about the P3 shallows but they're a little bit too expensive for me... here they're 219 euro's a piece

Just now, Krupske said:

The pole vent will have enough room, i'm only worried at the space around the basket...

The P2's are deeper than the P1's... plus i already have the p1's

I thought about the P3 shallows but they're a little bit too expensive for me... here they're 219 euro's a piece

Roger that, Please just deaden the shit out of your doors. It is possible they may rattle a lot. Kind of i put mine in the kick panels. Post a pic of finished product and your review please.

52 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

Roger that, Please just deaden the shit out of your doors. It is possible they may rattle a lot. Kind of i put mine in the kick panels. Post a pic of finished product and your review please.

the doors are deadened with Silent coat multilayer extra (5mm thick) so i hope it won't rattle much but we'll see, thanks!

Archived