Second Skin Audio

Subs towards rear trunk of Camry

moh.vze.com

On 2/12/2017 at 7:09 PM, moh.vze.com said:

Cool! Let me know how it goes.

I remember back in the day when I ran 1200W RMS off my Elemental Designs eD13OV.2's, firing the subs towards the rear had a nicer kick and sounded louder.

DC-XLM2_eD-13OV_1.JPG

image027-1.jpg

But then again, it was not a high powered system.

I'm not putting my system back in for another month so anyone here who are trunk experts let me know which way you have your subs firing in your vehicle.

Also, my Camry has a sunroof and it flexes like mad when I have it fired towards the cabin and that might also be why it doesn't sound as loud for me.

OH my LORD! I haven't seen or heard the name ED in a long while... used to really like them up until the end.... Buddy had a bunch of their subs in his home theater and bedroom..loved their stuff

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

2 hours ago, shogen said:

OH my LORD! I haven't seen or heard the name ED in a long while... used to really like them up until the end.... Buddy had a bunch of their subs in his home theater and bedroom..loved their stuff

Yeah, I had their Amps eD Nine.1 eD Nine.2x and eD Nine.2

I heard their eD Nine.1 was rated at 1200W RMS at like 12.5 volts which is pretty good. Be nice to see someone put that amp on a dyno.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Most trunks I've seen,  we're better subs and port back. For the average dude. The loudest, we're port and subs forward. But it took/takes a TON of work. For a day driver/pounder, I'd try sub and port rear. Just me  

my camry sounded louder when i pulled the box toward the trunk lid opening... but I was with a single 15" in a sealed enclosure

On 2/14/2017 at 2:29 PM, moh.vze.com said:

Yeah, I had their Amps eD Nine.1 eD Nine.2x and eD Nine.2

I heard their eD Nine.1 was rated at 1200W RMS at like 12.5 volts which is pretty good. Be nice to see someone put that amp on a dyno.

On 2/14/2017 at 2:37 PM, Kyblack76 said:

Most trunks I've seen,  we're better subs and port back. For the average dude. The loudest, we're port and subs forward. But it took/takes a TON of work. For a day driver/pounder, I'd try sub and port rear. Just me  

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

In my honda before i deadned the trunk lid i had them facing foward towards the cabin.Once i deadened the trunk and faced them towards the trunk it was way louder But i have my box facing at a angle towards the passanger side and its louder that way.Always try different angles in the trunk and see whats louder 

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived