Matthew Williams Posted February 16, 2017 Report Posted February 16, 2017 Can any of these 18in woofers fit with these specs? If not I believe I can downgrade too the same style subwoofers except as a 15in. My planned tuning frequency would be 27 - 30hz This is not intended to be a versus post. Please dont turn it into that. 35L X 21W X 19H http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/q-series-q18neo/ http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/bl-series-bl18v3/ https://www.skaraudio.com/collections/zvx-series/products/zvx-18v2?variant=17690909889 http://www.dcsoundlab.com/level4
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 17, 2017 Report Posted February 17, 2017 Its pretty unlikely you are going to have a enough space to run any of those subs properly. What vehicle is this for and how much power are you going to be running? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Matthew Williams Posted February 17, 2017 Author Report Posted February 17, 2017 2013 Ford focus hatchback running a cresendo s1500
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 19, 2017 Report Posted February 19, 2017 1 hour ago, Matthew Williams said: Any ideas? Run a 15" sub. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Matthew Williams Posted February 19, 2017 Author Report Posted February 19, 2017 Thinking of running the Q since I want to have the tuning around 25 - 27hz
Joe X Posted February 19, 2017 Report Posted February 19, 2017 You can run a a Sundown Zv3 18 which will work in very small airspace, you can also increase your box height, if you could manage to do 22H you could reach 5 net which would be minimum for those subs, also, finally you could opt for two 12s, I am sure two SP4 12s could do more damage than many single 18s.
Matthew Williams Posted February 19, 2017 Author Report Posted February 19, 2017 Thats right I keep forgetting about that option. Two 12s have more surface area than a 15 if I remember correctly. Would it still work for how low I want to go?
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 19, 2017 Report Posted February 19, 2017 45 minutes ago, Matthew Williams said: Thats right I keep forgetting about that option. Two 12s have more surface area than a 15 if I remember correctly. Would it still work for how low I want to go? Yup, should work fine. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.