Buddy needs a comp set.

Carnines

So my bud is planning on upgrading his stock stereo in his 2013 Ford F150 Single cab and is upgrading all of his audio and doing about 1000 watts on bass. I believe the stock tweeter location holds a 1.5 in diameter tweeter and the door holds 6x8 ( which he could get an adapter for 6.5s).

Need suggestions on a comp set and amp combo for him. Budget is around 500 or so for the amp and comps. Thanks! 

Alpine type R 6.5's components  and Rockford PBR 300x2 amp . Works great together and the alpine come with the 6x8 to 6.5 adapter plate. Should be around 400 bucks.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Polk Audio MM6501--price varies on these, Got mine for 190 shipped.

4 ch amp---suggest PPI, Zapco, Sundown, Rockville,FSD Audio, Twisted Sounds, Ampere Audio, DC AudioSounddigital, Taramps....

Please stay away from Boss, Power Akoustik, Pyramid, etc. The cheap brands mainly.

Archived