2007 Chevy Cobalt SS Build (Yellow Jacket)

Super clean install man! How does it all sound? I like that you used all RF equipment, my wife's 2012 Malibu has a all RF system in it and it sounds really good. T3 6.5" comps up front, T1 692 in rear deck, T1D412" sub in the trunk. all running off RF amps. 

Tuned in for more mods, keep up the good work man.

8 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

Super clean install man! How does it all sound? I like that you used all RF equipment, my wife's 2012 Malibu has a all RF system in it and it sounds really good. T3 6.5" comps up front, T1 692 in rear deck, T1D412" sub in the trunk. all running off RF amps. 

Tuned in for more mods, keep up the good work man.

Sounds really good, Big inprovement.

Great job on the install. Is the bass Knob a little out of the way for playing with by the trunk release? Looks like you planed and executed a great build.  Props sir.

Now to get the Pioneer off the plastic box....... LOL...

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

34 minutes ago, SGTSKIP said:

Great job on the install. Is the bass Knob a little out of the way for playing with by the trunk release? Looks like you planed and executed a great build.  Props sir.

Now to get the Pioneer off the plastic box....... LOL...

No, actually the bass knob can be adjusted with out opening the door though the handle hole. Yea I'm thinking  about sanding the pioneer off the box.

Kewl..... Are you good with fiberglass? You can still keep all of your trunk.... just give that sub some more room to breathe.... ported box?

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Nice looking build.......Love the Iowa plate!!!

Just a heads up, Second Skin Insulation has a stocking dealer in your area, if you are ever up in Waterloo, IA check out Tophat Automotive Syndicate to save on the shipping cost of all of our American made products (Tell them Eric sent you). We are also donating some cool raffle prizes for their show in August at the National Cattle Congress to help support the Veterans of Iowa. 

Keep up the good looking build!!! ?

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Archived