Sundown Audio

Amp Choices--team Bassick Ftw!

loganberry

i was joking about everything else but i will hook up the alarm is alpine going to remove the old/new alarm and bring it down so i can reinatall it we have a acura here now for a full system knowing greg it will take till saturday to finish the box but this weekend shouldnt be a problem does it have power door locks.

Yeah it does. The little red truck is probably gonna be put on ice for a little while so we'll leave the alarm in there.

Yeah it does. The little red truck is probably gonna be put on ice for a little while so we'll leave the alarm in there.

cool he said it was going to be stripped and shipped off to spl heaven but i guess he changed his mind it would be cool to see it crushed with the wall still in there. just an idea would make a cool video. greg has a viper remote start alarm im sure he will give him a deal on it as long as its not a desiel il hook it up im trying to convince him on putting one in his blazer so he can remote start it at shows let it run while still being armed and safe.
smdsig2.jpg

Keep an eye on your voltage, The oil bunners charging system is a lot lower then the gassers. The gasser X is idle at 14.0 and 14.8 at rpm The diesel is running around 12.4 at idle and 13.6 at rpm.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Keep an eye on your voltage, The oil bunners charging system is a lot lower then the gassers. The gasser X is idle at 14.0 and 14.8 at rpm The diesel is running around 12.4 at idle and 13.6 at rpm.

yea i noticed the gas and diesel are way different, voltage isnt a huge problem as long as im above 1500 rmp, i can keep control of my voltage there

thanks for all the help bill, its much appreciated

and alpine and kimo, see you tommorro! :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived