Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Any input on the new RE XXXv2?


Recommended Posts

Posted

OP- how much room do you have to dedicate for box, batteries, amps, ect.?

 

if this is a trunk build and space is limited a large box capable of hitting lows may be out of the question-

just putting it out there... wouldn't want to buy a bunch of equipment just to find out it wont fit-

Posted

SP4 are such a bad ass driver... Can get busy on low power 

Here they are 6 SP4 on 1 AA 3800 and play LOOOOWWWWW Jeff likes the whale calls 

 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Yes it is a trunk build in an 06' Lexus GS300. How big of a box am I going to need to allow it to hit low? The Fi website suggests a 1.8-3 cubic feet enclosure, so am I gonna have to go bigger than the 3 cu. ft. to allow it to hit low? I already planned on my whole trunk being utilized for my build.

Posted

You dont need to go over 3cu for it to play low its all in the tuning of the box. 

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 976 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...