Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I have a 2014 Sierra crew can, and i have listed my seats 3" higher with steel tubing and grade 8 bolts.i did this to build the best and buffer box for this truck. I previously had 2 sundown x8 prior to me lifting the seats and i want to make something better that i can really feel. What's the best subs and what size that i can put in my truck to get deeper lows? Should i go with 4 8s, 2 10s, or 2 12s?
Hello guys, I need your help. Maybe anyone of you has any experience with this issue or Bit One configs.
The thing is that I have wired my Bit One and it does receive 12 volts from the battery, but it doesn't power up.
What I've tried:
- My friend has a Bit One, I tried replacing his with mine and it didn't work, while his does.
- Tried a different DRC and manually powering it on
- Hooking it up to the battery
What I haven't done yet:
- Connect it to a laptop with USB to see if it turns on (haven't tried because I am not ready to tune it yet as I've just only wired it)
Things I'm unsure of:
- Is it possible that a config causes this issue? (probably not as it should turn on when it's hooked up straight to the battery I'm guessing)
- Is it possible that, because my Bit One hasn't been powered on for half a year, perhaps it needs to be 'charged'
Anyone, please help me!
Edit: could it be that it just turns on when it senses an audio signal?
Recently I installed my Audison Bit One in to my car, I'm still playing around with it as I am a DIY guy.
Now, I am aware the Bit One can be tuned with an RTA microphone, in order to refine the time alignment.
I've seen a couple of RTA microphones, Dayton ones aren't that expensive. But I was wondering, do you guys know about affordable RTA microphones?
I'm located in Europe, that might be an issue.
Hello, Im looking to get a box design for 2 NVX VCW 12s from specs it says they like lower tuning and around 1.5 to 1.85 cubes per sub. with that in mind id like to tune to 30/32hz also i have good electrical that never dips below 13.5, i will get at least rated 2k if not more my max room is 15.5" tall,34"wide,23" deep thanks!
Who's Online 18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 117 Guests (See full list)