Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hello guys, I need your help. Maybe anyone of you has any experience with this issue or Bit One configs.
The thing is that I have wired my Bit One and it does receive 12 volts from the battery, but it doesn't power up.
What I've tried:
- My friend has a Bit One, I tried replacing his with mine and it didn't work, while his does.
- Tried a different DRC and manually powering it on
- Hooking it up to the battery
What I haven't done yet:
- Connect it to a laptop with USB to see if it turns on (haven't tried because I am not ready to tune it yet as I've just only wired it)
Things I'm unsure of:
- Is it possible that a config causes this issue? (probably not as it should turn on when it's hooked up straight to the battery I'm guessing)
- Is it possible that, because my Bit One hasn't been powered on for half a year, perhaps it needs to be 'charged'
Anyone, please help me!
Edit: could it be that it just turns on when it senses an audio signal?
Recently I installed my Audison Bit One in to my car, I'm still playing around with it as I am a DIY guy.
Now, I am aware the Bit One can be tuned with an RTA microphone, in order to refine the time alignment.
I've seen a couple of RTA microphones, Dayton ones aren't that expensive. But I was wondering, do you guys know about affordable RTA microphones?
I'm located in Europe, that might be an issue.
Hello, Im looking to get a box design for 2 NVX VCW 12s from specs it says they like lower tuning and around 1.5 to 1.85 cubes per sub. with that in mind id like to tune to 30/32hz also i have good electrical that never dips below 13.5, i will get at least rated 2k if not more my max room is 15.5" tall,34"wide,23" deep thanks!
So to start out this box will be going into the trunk of a 2005 chrysler 300c. Sub is a Skar Audio DDX 15 being powered by a matching rp 800.1 and max dimensions are: 17H x 31W x XD (D = anything really to make 4 cubes and fit aero port inside box if Possible). I already have a 4 cu ft slot ported box in the back with sub and port facing into the cabin, and it hits nice but i like the look of aero ports plus a change is nice every now and then.
Now my question's really come down to: Sub/port placement ( IE: sub up port back, sub/port forward, sub back port forward) and what size aero port(s) should i go with? Looking for around the 32Hz range.. Also is there any advantage in having the length of the port inside the box vs outside?
Who's Online 3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 868 Guests (See full list)