We've updated our Homepage! Click HERE to check it out!

Sign in to follow this  
1gggman1

Time to meter the Blazer...

Does anyone know anybody in the Phoenix area who might be willing to help me by metering the Blazer... Lol... I'd need a way to contact them as well...

Please help I do not want to wait till the fall to get it done at Wild Horse Pass... It's not a couple of P3's on a thousand watts!.. I swear!... No disrespect to Rockford fans meant...I just need to find the general cabin resonance and burp it once or twice... please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Krisztián Arnold
      Hey guys!

So I've been busy shopping some batteries and cables for my setup, so when the car is not running I'd be still capable of powering my setup fine.
      I bought some KnuKonceptz OFC 1/0 gauge wire, and ended up with two AGM batteries that I purchased used, but still in fine condition. (one 95 AH , and one 105AH)

In order to get the max out of them I strapped the two together in hopes to get the sweet 200AH I was looking for based on this online calculator: 
      https://www.batterystuff.com/kb/tools/calculator-sizing-a-battery-to-a-load.html
      When I set everything up, and tuned the amp, there came the big moment, to clamp test everything.
      I was suprised, but I only got around 800 RMS, on test tone. 

As far as amps go I got myself a Hifonics Brutus BRX 2016.1D, and a pair of Rockford Fosgate P3 D4 subs.
      The reason why I wrote down everything this meticulously, is because I wold like to know what could went wrong with my little test.

According to my calculations I shold easily get 1000 RMS, with this particular choice of equipment.
      The batteries are capable of producing this kind of power, the wiring is overkill for 1k I think, the amp is rated at 2kw and even if half is true it is still 1kw, the subs are CEA-2031 rated and knowing Fosgate they are up to the task, I got the 200A fuse as recomended by the manual of the sub, so I don't know what could cause this power drop.
      What do you guys think can be the cause of the problem?
      Any thoughts wold be useful! 😁😁
    • By tubatimmy
      Popped one of my Xl 18s last week and trying to see about a recone, not sure about the model of the sub itself. it looks fine but does not play and is very stiff, will not budge at all.  Does anyone know a way of telling which Model it is, Either M1, M2, or M4? and should i get the other reconed so they are the same? any help would be greatly appreciated

• By wizzdom1963
      iso of two 12” subwoofers that can handle at least 3500rms a piece...could be sundown audio dc audio PSI etc but let me know whats out here for sell...for shipping purposes for price on sub with shipping my zip code is 06105 
    • By Robbthechef
      I got this 15in sub in a tuned 32hz box, 2400.1 D hifonics zues amp and tons of extra 0ga wiring for a trade. its been custom capped and even dude i got it from had no idea. so I'm wanting to check the specs on it so i know what it can do without smoking it. it laughs at the 2400.1 and it has more to offer im sure. i have a hifonics brutus 3016.1 D at my fingers so i wanna find out what i can. any help would be great.

• By Lofty
      Building a box for 4 sundown E8's to go in the trunk to sit flush against the rear seats and port out the rear seat opening (ski pass).  The attached picture has a rough draft of the design it is a angled box with dimensions of 36"width x 14"tall x 16"top depth x 24"bottom depth. Volume of each sub camber (RED) is 1.344ft3 and port area (BLUE) is 1.5" wide with a area around 18.75 tuned to around 33-34 hz. Mainly just need to know what happens to that tuning once it reaches the center chamber (with the front of the subs) and out the ski pass.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 135 Guests (See full list)