Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1gggman1

Time to meter the Blazer...

1 post in this topic

Does anyone know anybody in the Phoenix area who might be willing to help me by metering the Blazer... Lol... I'd need a way to contact them as well...

Please help I do not want to wait till the fall to get it done at Wild Horse Pass... It's not a couple of P3's on a thousand watts!.. I swear!... No disrespect to Rockford fans meant...I just need to find the general cabin resonance and burp it once or twice... please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheGobot
      Im new to building a box with an aeroport so im needing some help with the build. Im building a box for an american bass hd 12. Ive looked all over the internet for box specs but came up with nothing. I did however find that the speaker is basically the same as the soundqubed hdc3 (old stiff version). I then came across a forum post saying that the optimum box size for spl and overall sound quality would be 3 cubes net, 18 square inches of port area per cube, tuned between 34-39 hz. I calculated a box with a slot port and it would be way too huge for my trunk. My question is what size diameter aeroport(s) should i use? Right now with my lack of knowledge ive guessed one 6".
    • By Seth Touchet
      I have a 15 inch obsidian audio v3 dual 2 ohm and i need help with the design of a inverted enclosure. I can do the building part its just the technical part im not good at. I would like it to be tuned to 33-36 hz. I plan on  putting around 600-700 watts on it.
    • By Sub-zero
      I have a soundstream double din 6.5 in touch screen, that sends a signal to a lanzar opti 2000.1d amp, which is running 2sundown sa15's (dual4ohm) in a ported box tuned at 36htz. After a while of playing I experience low volume however it doesn't cut out. I'm thinking it may be my RCA jacks however I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated
    • By lukemstilwell
      I've only built sealed boxes before this, and have no idea how to plan to build a slot ported box for my sub. Would it be better for me to purchase a full box from somewhere online custom built to my dimensions? I feel confident in my ability to build a box but have no idea how to design and plan it. Is there a certain website or place I can go to and purchase some plans? Or can someone guide me through building a slot ported box?

• By fecupe2001
      Many people sent me some comments and messages on my youtube channel saying that the 2 10s we built last year is the biggest hairtrick they have seen on small cone area so they inspired me to really step it up this time and try to do some nice hairtricks (nothing crazy) on even smaller cone area, but also, on less power and keeping the back seat, i bought myself a 2013 Kia Picanto for daily since i already had 3 audio cars lol, but anyways, this is my 4th car and need to mantein it as stock as i can since i take my kid to school everyday on it.
      2 10s hairtricking on a 5k wired at 1 ohm
      Anyways, we´ll see if we can archive our goal, if not, at least i hope it gets loud on small power and cone area for daily

Car: 2013 Kia Picanto
      Electrical: 2 runs of CCA Soundquest wires, big3 and a single Stinger SPV35 battery, stock alternator
      Mids/highs: 2 Massive Ma6 mids and 2 Massive T50 bullet tweeters, OEM front speakers on the dash since the car doesnt even have door speakers
      Amplifier for mids/highs: Tiny little small Stetsom VS400.4
      Amplifier for subs: American Bass VFL120.1 wired at 1 ohm
      Subwoofers: x2 Massive Hippo 84
      Box: 4th order bandpass
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 0 Anonymous, 697 Guests (See full list)