Sign in to follow this  
1gggman1

Time to meter the Blazer...

Does anyone know anybody in the Phoenix area who might be willing to help me by metering the Blazer... Lol... I'd need a way to contact them as well...

Please help I do not want to wait till the fall to get it done at Wild Horse Pass... It's not a couple of P3's on a thousand watts!.. I swear!... No disrespect to Rockford fans meant...I just need to find the general cabin resonance and burp it once or twice... please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TrillWill
      I have a 2014 Sierra crew can,  and i have listed my seats 3" higher with steel tubing and grade 8 bolts.i did this to build the best and buffer box for this truck.  I previously had 2 sundown x8 prior to me lifting the seats and i want to make something better that i can really feel. What's the best subs and what size that i can put in my truck to get deeper lows? Should i go with 4 8s, 2 10s, or 2 12s?
    • By aygobasshead
      Hello guys, I need your help. Maybe anyone of you has any experience with this issue or Bit One configs.
      The thing is that I have wired my Bit One and it does receive 12 volts from the battery, but it doesn't power up.
      What I've tried:
      - My friend has a Bit One, I tried replacing his with mine and it didn't work, while his does.
      - Tried a different DRC and manually powering it on
      - Hooking it up to the battery
      What I haven't done yet:
      - Connect it to a laptop with USB to see if it turns on (haven't tried because I am not ready to tune it yet as I've just only wired it)
      Things I'm unsure of:
      - Is it possible that a config causes this issue? (probably not as it should turn on when it's hooked up straight to the battery I'm guessing)
      - Is it possible that, because my Bit One hasn't been powered on for half a year, perhaps it needs to be 'charged'
      Anyone, please help me!

Edit: could it be that it just turns on when it senses an audio signal?
    • By aygobasshead
      Recently I installed my Audison Bit One in to my car, I'm still playing around with it as I am a DIY guy.
      Now, I am aware the Bit One can be tuned with an RTA microphone, in order to refine the time alignment.
      I've seen a couple of RTA microphones, Dayton ones aren't that expensive. But I was wondering, do you guys know about affordable RTA microphones?
      I'm located in Europe, that might be an issue.
      Thanks guys!
    • By mike12
      Hello, Im looking to get a box design for 2 NVX VCW 12s from specs it says they like lower tuning and around 1.5 to 1.85 cubes per sub. with that in mind id like to tune to 30/32hz also i have good electrical that never dips below 13.5, i will get at least rated 2k if not more my max room is 15.5" tall,34"wide,23" deep thanks!
    • By mike12
      So just to state this is not a VS thread. I just want to know what the advantages or disadvantages of say running 2 12s that are 1k rms ea over say a single 12 at 2k rms or even a single 15 at 2k rms 
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 117 Guests (See full list)