Sign in to follow this  
1gggman1

Time to meter the Blazer...

1gggman1    17

Does anyone know anybody in the Phoenix area who might be willing to help me by metering the Blazer... Lol... I'd need a way to contact them as well...

Please help I do not want to wait till the fall to get it done at Wild Horse Pass... It's not a couple of P3's on a thousand watts!.. I swear!... No disrespect to Rockford fans meant...I just need to find the general cabin resonance and burp it once or twice... please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mike12
      Hello, I want to run 2 PSI platform 1 12s on 2k, my voltage does not dip below 12.8 so i will be getting right around rated.
      I have a screenshot to show the upgrades, Biggest box i can fit is 34"wide 15" tall and 23" in length
      I would like for the box to be tuned so i can play slowed bass songs about as low as 26hz if the small space i have will allow it
      I would like a slot port design with the subs and port on the same side (center port)
      Thanks for looking and hopefully you can help me out!
      -Mike-

• By mike12
      So Its upgrade time and I plan on running 2 ascendant audio chaos 12s out of a trunk with the trunk being sealed, i would like to have the subs firing the same side as the port into the cab with the port centered between subs. Im looking for something with 4 cubes not including the displacements. tuned to 32 hz with 64" of port area and a 1.5" baffle i plan on using 1/2" allthread for bracing so it wont be an issue in taking up air space. Ive come up with a few designs but they dont work out, i need the box to be 34" wide with the height being 15" the depth cannot be greater than 26" thanks for the help!!! Also will be running on rated power
    • By XPLODR
      Has anyone built in a 2013 Kia Rio? Wanna do 2 15s in the trunk. 
    • By Trogdor
      I have a R.F. P600.2. For the longest time it was working just fine. Then one day it just stopped. I finally nailed the issue down to the Power Block (Power, Ground, Rem) area. If i lift up on my wires just a little bit the amp turns on with no problem. But it only lasts for a few seconds. I think that i have to re-solder the connections internally. but im not sure...any ideas?

• By Wagonized
      Im really curious if you guys were going to build a van with a big setup (160+) for demos, to be musical around town etc.  The van has to look good and still be very very driveable.

What type of van would you use  and why?

Also would like to know what your favourite vans are that are currently competing or have in the past?  Favourite by looks, favourite by their setup, or favourite because a mixture of both.

The more pics the merrier....

Thanks for your time
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 573 Guests (See full list)