Sign in to follow this  
1gggman1

Time to meter the Blazer...

Does anyone know anybody in the Phoenix area who might be willing to help me by metering the Blazer... Lol... I'd need a way to contact them as well...

Please help I do not want to wait till the fall to get it done at Wild Horse Pass... It's not a couple of P3's on a thousand watts!.. I swear!... No disrespect to Rockford fans meant...I just need to find the general cabin resonance and burp it once or twice... please help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wishuponasub
      Hey guys, anybody here know about these things? I need to pick one up for me and my boy and there's a lot to choose from. I'm gonna be looking for a 4wd I assume because it will be drove in the yard most of the time. I'm sure we will jump it quite a bit and of course it needs to be fast. I'm asking because I don't want to have to buy several of these. I just want to buy a good one and be done. I would like to keep it under $700 but it's flexible. I see that Traxxas is the leader but I still don't which one to buy.
    • By Bala-the-pig
      Okay people so i designed this box last night and i got 5.5 cu ft after displacement. I got 8.78 cu ft before displacement. Is that too much?? Its tuned to 34 hz, subs take up.25 cu ft each and i am going to run 2 12s which are 2000 rms.
      Port displacement=2.78 cu ft
      Sub displacement= .50 cu ft
      Port is double layer starts off as 15" height and is 38.93" in length. The Width of the port is 7.5".
      Interior width=42.75"
      Interior length=23.5"
      Interior height=15"
      3/4" thickness
      And its triple baffle.
    • By Bl800dy
      I recently bought a crescendo 3500 for my hd12s and noticed that the clipping light turns on at a certain volume I haven’t tuned my amps but I don’t notice or here and distortion I have it on my daily driver, i never really tuned any of my past systems yet never had a problem with distortion/clipping does it matter if I get a little clipping in my system?
    • By Bl800dy
      I’m buying 4 2ohm subs yet I’m putting them in two separate boxes I’m going to wire it down to 1 ohm but the problem is how would I do it since there’s two separate boxes?
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)