New Law In Denver

EricR

well not new but new news to me.

yea an ounce is not that small of an ammount depending on the grade that could be a nice chunk of change.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

damn i wish that would happen in fla

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

• 3 weeks later...
how the hell is "up tp one ounce" a small amount?

depends on ur location and the quality of the bud............

can get a brick of some dirt for the price of an oz of good shit :blink:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 2 weeks later...

That charlie brown guy is a cocksucker. Watch some other stuff on youtube with that guy and the advocate of Safer, the mayor is totally a prick in every video. Cutting off the safer guy and knocking everything he has to say.

I think it remains illegal because the govt makes more money off of it being illegal.

My favorite argument is the "it leads to other drugs" well so does alcohol does it not? People add scription drugs with alcohol but I guess you can't really make some homebrewed alcohol like you can plant a plant.

I'm not and have never been a smoker or drinker but there are worse things in the world and they are going after marijuana...how about make it legal and help with some job growth!

My dad had to be recessitated because of a drunk driver rear ending him doing 60mph in a f350 while my dad was stopped at a stop sign . My dad was self employed (builder) can no longer work he lost his house and claimed bankruptcy all because some arse had to drink. He's a little over 40 years old and gets 1000 dollars a month from social security. The drunk driver on the other hand didn't step foot in a jail cell and lost his license for a year. The guy had nothing to get by way of a law suit so my dad was f-ed. Yeah marijuana is way worse than alcohol! NOT!

That charlie brown guy is a cocksucker. Watch some other stuff on youtube with that guy and the advocate of Safer, the mayor is totally a prick in every video. Cutting off the safer guy and knocking everything he has to say.

I think it remains illegal because the govt makes more money off of it being illegal.

My favorite argument is the "it leads to other drugs" well so does alcohol does it not? People add scription drugs with alcohol but I guess you can't really make some homebrewed alcohol like you can plant a plant.

I'm not and have never been a smoker or drinker but there are worse things in the world and they are going after marijuana...how about make it legal and help with some job growth!

My dad had to be recessitated because of a drunk driver rear ending him doing 60mph in a f350 while my dad was stopped at a stop sign . My dad was self employed (builder) can no longer work he lost his house and claimed bankruptcy all because some arse had to drink. He's a little over 40 years old and gets 1000 dollars a month from social security. The drunk driver on the other hand didn't step foot in a jail cell and lost his license for a year. The guy had nothing to get by way of a law suit so my dad was f-ed. Yeah marijuana is way worse than alcohol! NOT!

I agree.

Imagine them streamlining the Pot industry like a McDonalds.

Walk into a Mrs. Mary's and look for something off the Dollar Menu. :lol:

Guest clifford3030
The only problem is that federal law still out does state...so if they really want to fuck you ...they will!!

ya but the state will do what it can to protect their people. In cali only like 3 possession charges were issued to medical patients, no convictions, from the feds. There are publicized locations of when there will be smoking "parties or concerts" in denver and still nothing happens. Why must I be forced to follow dumbasses rules!!!